`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
This whole sight sucks, and falsely advertises

This whole sight sucks, and falsely advertises
I spent like a 20 minutes signing up to this stupid sight so I could find card prices cause when I first got on it made it appear I needed to register so I could get prices. Now that I have done that I still cant see any prices for my collection. This sight sucks and now that you cant just pick up a beckett magazine anywhere its a pain in the ***** to try and find the REAL value of any of my cards. No wonder beckett books arent in any of the mainstream stores anymore. the print section of their company is obviously ran as bad or even worse than their crappy website and IT departments. Maybe if they would do some PR and try and bring card collecting back to the mainstream it would no longer be only for 30+ year old shut ins as it has become now who have no life but to sit in cardshops plaing magic and pokemon snarfling everytime someone plays a card with some chick in skimpy clothes on it. Anyways, this sight sucks and I wish I could get the last half hour of my life back. Guess Ill just put my basketball cards back in the closet for another 15 years. I cant believe I used to buy your publication every month back when I was 12. Thanks for nothing beckett. QUIT WASTING PEOPLE TIME WITH YOUR MISLEADING CRAPPY CHARLETON WEBSITE.

RE: This whole sight sucks, and falsely advertises
sight does not equal site.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Thanks for wasting my time. If you don't like it, get out and be my guest!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

I'll address this when I get home. Lol.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

I think what hes saying, at least what I get from his subject, is that seeing sucks? He wants to be blind?
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

Entitlement in Action!

(02-14-2012, 01:04 AM)1Johniscool3 Wrote: I spent like a 20 minutes signing up to this stupid sight so I could find card prices cause when I first got on it made it appear I needed to register so I could get prices. Now that I have done that I still cant see any prices for my collection. This sight sucks and now that you cant just pick up a beckett magazine anywhere its a pain in the ***** to try and find the REAL value of any of my cards. No wonder beckett books arent in any of the mainstream stores anymore. the print section of their company is obviously ran as bad or even worse than their crappy website and IT departments. Maybe if they would do some PR and try and bring card collecting back to the mainstream it would no longer be only for 30+ year old shut ins as it has become now who have no life but to sit in cardshops plaing magic and pokemon snarfling everytime someone plays a card with some chick in skimpy clothes on it. Anyways, this sight sucks and I wish I could get the last half hour of my life back. Guess Ill just put my basketball cards back in the closet for another 15 years. I cant believe I used to buy your publication every month back when I was 12. Thanks for nothing beckett. QUIT WASTING PEOPLE TIME WITH YOUR MISLEADING CRAPPY CHARLETON WEBSITE.

Also, dude... on your profile it says Time Spent Online: 14 Minutes, 47 Seconds, so you totally owe us 5 minutes so your statement is 100% accurate.
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

I want an emote that looks like snot and slobber on the screen, from me laughing out loud (aka LOL).

Ok, the slobber was actually from the cards with the purty gurlz on them.

Now where is that EMOTE!!! MAYBE CAPS WILL MAKE IT APPEAR!

(02-14-2012, 01:28 AM)charbs1111 Wrote: I think what hes saying, at least what I get from his subject, is that seeing sucks? He wants to be blind?

(02-14-2012, 01:31 AM)charbs1111 Wrote: Also, dude... on your profile it says Time Spent Online: 14 Minutes, 47 Seconds, so you totally owe us 5 minutes so your statement is 100% accurate.
Devil's advocate says, "Well, he did say "LIKE" 20 minutes. Not an actual 20 minutes."

(02-14-2012, 01:04 AM)1Johniscool3 Wrote: I spent like a 20 minutes signing up to this stupid sight so I could find card prices cause when I first got on it made it appear I needed to register so I could get prices. Now that I have done that I still cant see any prices for my collection. This sight sucks and now that you cant just pick up a beckett magazine anywhere its a pain in the ***** to try and find the REAL value of any of my cards. No wonder beckett books arent in any of the mainstream stores anymore. the print section of their company is obviously ran as bad or even worse than their crappy website and IT departments. Maybe if they would do some PR and try and bring card collecting back to the mainstream it would no longer be only for 30+ year old shut ins as it has become now who have no life but to sit in cardshops plaing magic and pokemon snarfling everytime someone plays a card with some chick in skimpy clothes on it. Anyways, this sight sucks and I wish I could get the last half hour of my life back. Guess Ill just put my basketball cards back in the closet for another 15 years. I cant believe I used to buy your publication every month back when I was 12. Thanks for nothing beckett. QUIT WASTING PEOPLE TIME WITH YOUR MISLEADING CRAPPY CHARLETON WEBSITE.

Lol, why did you "waste" your time telling us all of this? If you don't like the site (not sight) that is fine, but you don't have to attack the people who use the website or actually enjoy the hobby and if you were nice and asked a lot of people in this forum are very helpful and most likely would have helped you get an idea of what some of your cards are worth. It's funny too because I thought you were 12 from this post.

I've been laughing for like 20 minutes. All 'cause dudes eyes deceive him.