`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone ever open one of these

Anyone ever open one of these
So i picked up a 1997 donruss preferred football box on the bay the other day. I have bought 4 in the past and in one of them I hit an Aikman precious metals. So I know they can be found. In this box there was
nothing of interest.. Favre Platinum, Tim Brown Staremaster, couple golds, some silvers, which back in the day would have been a nice box, but I am looking for the precious metals so not what i had hoped.

Did anyone on here ever crack these boxes back in the
day?
Ever score a precious metals card out of a box?

I am asking because this leads me to my weekly plea.... Anyone got a Warrick Dunn Precious Metals Gold or a Barry Sanders Precious Metals Platinum they are willing to part with?? These are the Last two I need to complete the set. Here is my trade bait.. Also willing to pay cash..

[Image: preciousmetals_0002.jpg]
[Image: marino.jpg]
[Image: preciousmetals_0001.jpg]
[Image: preciousmetals_0003.jpg]

Let me know
Thanks

RE: Anyone ever open one of these
Wish I had one you need, as I see you keep listing the Marino on eBay.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

RE: Anyone ever open one of these
(02-14-2012, 03:02 AM)Marinocollector Wrote: Wish I had one you need, as I see you keep listing the Marino on eBay.

Yeah, I agreed to sell it to someone but they disappeared Smile go figure huh. I have two, one for my set and this one.. If you are interested PM me. Maybe we can work something out. Not looking for trade though, trying to build up some funds for a case of contenders... LMK