`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any update on redemptions for P&P

Any update on redemptions for P&P
I was curious if anyone has received any response from panini on the redemptions yet for plates and patches?

RE: Any update on redemptions for P&P
(02-13-2012, 09:50 PM)card ripper Wrote: I was curious if anyone has received any response from panini on the redemptions yet for plates and patches?
Still waiting on Panini for a response from the 2010 Plates and Patches redemption of Dez Bryant from last season. Written to them twice and gotten zero response back.

it's pretty much the same with all of thier redemptions
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

(02-13-2012, 10:49 PM)melcmd Wrote: Still waiting on Panini for a response from the 2010 Plates and Patches redemption of Dez Bryant from last season. Written to them twice and gotten zero response back.
yeah that is not the problem, the problem is the redemption codes do not even work

lol must be updating the computer system now

I just received my first in the mail today, amazing!

I have 3 Panini redemptions that have been in the works for almost a year and haven't gotten a response from them in a few months

Yeah,I have a 2011 plates and patches Auto/Patch Redemption of the dreaded Bilal Powell,but it wont register yet.I dont think they are in the system yet.Should be soon thou.I wrote Panini about it last week and to no surprise..they never wrote back
[Image: LSU-Saintsbanner.jpg]

I have 4 open requests with them for a total of 12 cards. 1 has been shipped an Eric Decker that was requested on 1/2/2012 they shipped it on 2/11/2012 I am still awaiting it, the other 11 are pending......

I have an 2011 Plates & Patches Aldon Smith that won't redeem Sad
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4