`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We Need!

RE: We Need!
Well hey I've been having some late nights lately with the new baby girl so maybe you'll see some more postings out of me Smile
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

I agree posting is a little lite in here but I feel like we have good content and any questions or post get answered quickly. Not to mention we have some really knowledgeable people who post here. Does hockey really have more traffic than basketball? Biglovin I have a few Currys if you want to work out a trade.. I'm interested in that Griffin

Photobucket

(02-13-2012, 11:16 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Plus my fiancee's birthday was yesterday and I went a bit on the "all out" side. She turned 24, so I bought her 24 things Smile
good thing she didn't turn 79.

which would be utterly disgusting btw

(02-14-2012, 10:20 AM)folkertino Wrote: good thing she didn't turn 79.

which would be utterly disgusting btw
haha Smile

(02-14-2012, 02:35 AM)edye1286 Wrote: I agree posting is a little lite in here but I feel like we have good content and any questions or post get answered quickly. Not to mention we have some really knowledgeable people who post here. Does hockey really have more traffic than basketball? Biglovin I have a few Currys if you want to work out a trade.. I'm interested in that Griffin

Photobucket
I def like the Curry's, not sure if I'd wanna give up the rookie griffin jersey though : /
Collect Stephen Curry, Monta Ellis, Ricky Rubio, Kevin Love and anything that looks cool.

[Image: biglovin2.gif]

Understandable.. let me know if you get any bulls cards especially Derrick Rose and we can work something out.