`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone waiting on trades from me, read ASAP!!!

Anyone waiting on trades from me, read ASAP!!!
So I finally broke down and bought myself a shipping kit from the post office, with a neat little scale and label printer, etc., the whole nine yards, because I've been doing lots of trades and sales here and there.

Long story short, my scale was "improperly calibrated," which is more than likely because it was "unreasonably cheap." Anyway, this piece of crap shorted ALL of my shipping costs for the last couple weeks, domestic AND international, so an avalanche of mail has been returned to me unsent, and of course, and non-refundable, by the post office. I have to re-package and mail everything back out this week, so my apologies for the delay for anyone who's had to wait on me. Furious right now, because it wasn't bad enough that all shipping to Canada just went up a few weeks ago, now this. I hate the USPS.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

RE: Anyone waiting on trades from me, read ASAP!!!
Don't repackage your stuff! You just have to add additional postage to it to level out the costs. It's too bad this happened to you, Chris. I hope that all goes better soon. Best wishes!

Randi

agree with Randi just add extra postage since you paid for it already..

also see if you can get a better scale

maybe talk to the post master at your post office
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

+2 no need to repackage!
[Image: TPnewbanner.png]
MARIO LEMIEUX COLLECTION = 1263 listed cards

(02-13-2012, 06:22 PM)rayeates Wrote: Don't repackage your stuff! You just have to add additional postage to it to level out the costs. It's too bad this happened to you, Chris. I hope that all goes better soon. Best wishes!

Randi
Once a package has been shipped. They wont.
(02-13-2012, 07:30 PM)bonnev659 Wrote: agree with Randi just add extra postage since you paid for it already..

also see if you can get a better scale

maybe talk to the post master at your post office
I bought the scale I have and paid like $15 I think on ebay. I have had it for like ..... 4 or 5 years now.

(02-14-2012, 12:36 AM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: Once a package has been shipped. They wont.
I have had a couple of packages come back to me with insufficient postage. I brought them in to the Post Office, and they just put a 7 cent stamp on it. I can't see it being different in the States... well, I hope not! Best luck, Chris!

Randi

Since these were actually sent from my local PO to the Providence branch and then sent back, I have to start completely over, new tracking and everything. Stinks, but it's what I'm stuck with.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

(02-14-2012, 06:32 AM)rayeates Wrote: I have had a couple of packages come back to me with insufficient postage. I brought them in to the Post Office, and they just put a 7 cent stamp on it. I can't see it being different in the States... well, I hope not! Best luck, Chris!

Randi
Well you got lucky then.

I stopped a package because I realized I mailed the wrong thing to someone. And they told me I would have to do a whole new label with tracking.

(02-14-2012, 03:20 PM)bruinsfan08 Wrote: Since these were actually sent from my local PO to the Providence branch and then sent back, I have to start completely over, new tracking and everything. Stinks, but it's what I'm stuck with.
really???? man that is a bummer
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)