`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great mail day ! With a sad note

RE: Great mail day ! With a sad note
here is another trick people can do. Use that paper they put over the sticky part of the bubble envelopes. Take the strip and lay it over the top loader tight and lightly tape the ends down. If using scotch tape "always fold one end so it is easier to pull off.

Another thing you can do is recycle the items you receive from others. Like team bags,toploaders,penny sleeves,and envelopes even. Most envelopes come with little tape.So you can easily pull the labels right off. If labels dont come off. Just get youself an index card to place over the old label. If you receive large mailers. I cut them down to size. I have been doing this for awhile and I have a whole box full of supplies now. Why buy when you don't have to. Who cares what the envelopes or toploaders look like. Most important thing is that the cards get to you in the condition you traded for.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

I have been using old penny sleeves with painters tape.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

I dont understand how people dont see how tape and pieces of cardboard dont go together well the sooner people understand that the happier we will all be lol
[Image: dbacksfanbanner_zps7dd6450d.png]

Randy Johnson and Dan Haren Collector

+ 1 to all of the above ! I have been recycling my stuff to. I do not see the need to waste good stuff. Plus like I said if you really do need team bags I will be willing to ship you some. My wife orders them for me online really cheap. She found these really cool blue top loaders for my PC and orders me 2 packs a month, she always ask me if I need bags to. So honestly if you can't get them just pm me and I will send a few your way to get you started, then if your recycle the ones you get it should be good.this really should stop happening here on these boards, these have been great ideas shared on how to avoid it and free materials offered. NO MORE TAPE ON CARDBOARD ON BECKETT ! This is my new campaign ..lol...

Bummer...That really sucks.
Matt Holliday Refractors -75/162 - 46.3%
2006 UC Ensemble Triple Auto 69/87 - 79.0%
2007 UD Future Stars Triple Auto 11/18 - 61.0%
2007 SS Dual Auto Brwn Glv/Blk Ink 7/34 - 20.5%
[Image: TXqak.png]