`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
blake griffen upper deck rc bgs 9.5

blake griffen upper deck rc bgs 9.5
i recently won one of these on a freerole on a site i use and i was just wondering if someone could pm me the book vaule as i dont really collect basketball and dont want to by the guide just 4 1 card the card will be fs when it comes in or ft for a nice card of players in my sig
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

RE: blake griffen upper deck rc bgs 9.5
bump.
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Dude we cant give out pricing, they frown upon that in this forum since that is a service that is sold. But since the grade is a 9.5, the book price would't be available anyway.

$25-$35 is the selling range if you ask me, one can be had for $40 on feebay right now.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

it is priced. got watcha want gave the right info, not as high you may think it is. let me know if you want any of my ortiz or morneau (check org, not trade), I would be interested.
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

Check me if it's still available--thanks

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan