`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Two Great Graded Cards FT (Scans)

Two Great Graded Cards FT (Scans)
I've decided to not keep any graded cards in my collection as I'm not really a big fan of them, so I'm looking to trade the final two I have. I'm looking for the corresponding graded value in return...

[Image: 02mauer.jpg]

[Image: 08posey.jpg]

Fire me a trade offer or indicate your interest in the thread. Cheers.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: Two Great Graded Cards FT (Scans)
im interested in the posey......check me
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

If you look at the card's profile, there's a graded value. Using that as a guideline.

(02-13-2012, 04:20 AM)dontpray Wrote: what do you value the mauer at?
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Anyone else?

You can check me or my $800 thread for the Mauer. We may be able work something. I am not a fan of graded either but my son would flip for the Mauer. I don't know what your after but it never hurts to try.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

offer sent for the mauer. lmk, thanks
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

Haha, I kind of feel the same way, but I just busted all mine out of the slabs, lol. Except my two Jeter Rookies. I actually had those graded my self though.

Great cards there to say the least. Ive always kind of wanted to collect Mauer but never started for some reason.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

I GOT A BUNCH OF BROWNS STUFF I WOULD TRADE FOR THE POSEY. I DOUBT U WOULD WANT TO PART WITH THE MAUER FOR A BUNCH OF 25 DOLLAR CARDS.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

I don't particularly want to part with either for a bunch of $25 cards. Thanks though.

(02-15-2012, 06:38 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: I GOT A BUNCH OF BROWNS STUFF I WOULD TRADE FOR THE POSEY. I DOUBT U WOULD WANT TO PART WITH THE MAUER FOR A BUNCH OF 25 DOLLAR CARDS.

Giving this a bump, as I still have both...