`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
real or fake?

real or fake?
hello i recently bought a fleer mj rookie and i am not sure if its real or not what do you think?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: real or fake?
nobody knows?
Smile 
(02-13-2012, 02:08 AM)jeffisdabomb Wrote: nobody knows?
The attached file(s) can't be seen. Please post a new scan or a new picture of the card. Smile

You may use photobucket.com for posting the image. You simply create an account and upload the image. Finally, you need to copy and paste the IMG code to post the image here. Smile
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

heres one sorry about that
[Image: KGrHqFHJBME8e77tz2BPNwfUIipw60_121.jpg]
Smile 
Check this out: http://bbcemporium.com/1986-fleer-michea...eit-guide/ Smile
(02-14-2012, 05:11 AM)jeffisdabomb Wrote: heres one sorry about that
[Image: KGrHqFHJBME8e77tz2BPNwfUIipw60_121.jpg]

thank you everything checks out but the weight a authentic jordan weights 1.86g this one weights 1.7g could it be authentic just altered or trimmed? heres some better pics
[Image: 55f5sfg5sdg2.jpg]
[Image: 55f5sfg5sdg.jpg]
Smile 
It could be altered based on the weight info you have provided but I can't go to any specific details. Please understand that I am not an expert on this things. I hope somebody else can help you out. Smile
(02-14-2012, 01:39 PM)jeffisdabomb Wrote: thank you everything checks out but the weight a authentic jordan weights 1.86g this one weights 1.7g could it be authentic just altered or trimmed? heres some better pics
[Image: 55f5sfg5sdg2.jpg]
[Image: 55f5sfg5sdg.jpg]

do you think its worth sending in to beckett? i mean i dont want to waste the 31.00 and it be fake
Smile 
Before sending your MJ RC to be graded, do this first; buy any cheap 86-87 Fleer card of any Bulls' player and compare them to each other. In this way, you will determine if the MJ RC is fake and/or trimmed. Good luck. Smile
(02-14-2012, 01:54 PM)jeffisdabomb Wrote: do you think its worth sending in to beckett? i mean i dont want to waste the 31.00 and it be fake

o good idea thank you ill seach on ebay for a cheap one