`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Off-Cut card

Off-Cut card
I have this card that is partially cut off as if it was the first or last on the strip. the front has Jeff Burton celebrating a win, Instaed of having the info on back, it has info of Ernie Irvan. How would i find what something like that would be worth?

RE: Off-Cut card
You cant/wont ever find a true value unless it was an error card and I cant think of any in racing that were listed as errors. But I could be wrong...
Only thing I can say is list it for sale on fleabay and see what you come up with. But I doubt you get much.
Good luck in your search.
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(02-12-2012, 08:31 PM)the great 48 Wrote: You cant/wont ever find a true value unless it was an error card and I cant think of any in racing that were listed as errors. But I could be wrong...
Only thing I can say is list it for sale on fleabay and see what you come up with. But I doubt you get much.
Good luck in your search.
Thanks, yeah, wasn't expecting much out of it, but is a cool card.

in the early days of racing maxx did fix their errors and cards were listed as error adn corrected. there was soemtimes a price difference. these errors tended to be relationship status wrong numbers incorrect.

Later companies quit fixing the errors and so no reason to list them any longer.

Miscut cards were never listed as errors. and some were just inserted as spacers etc
CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]