`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
card in a can

card in a can
i was recently given two of these from pinnacle one is a 1998 chipper jones the other a 1997 kareem abjul jabar nfl just wondering if anyone know anything bout these and how much they worth they are unopened
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

RE: card in a can
There is a 97 unopened chipper for 12$ on ebay.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

pinnacle inside set

ya what is it worth
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

(02-12-2012, 06:02 PM)Krangry Wrote: There is a 97 unopened chipper for 12$ on ebay.
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

Interested in trading for that Chipper.
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]

I paid 5.51 including shipping for a Cal Ripken a few weeks ago. Unless that Chipper is a gold can, $12 is way too much. 1997 and 1998 Pinnacle Inside both have gold versions of the can and are harder to find nowadays...

Speaking of which, I have a Greg Maddux regular and Gold versions of the 1998 Pinnacle Inside (both sealed) for trade for Cal Ripken cans or cards.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[Image: A71c.jpg]
http://s1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff476/2011CLM/

let me know if the chipper can is for trade.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

How about a little more info...did you get the can or the card that came in the can? I will assume they are the cans as others have made that assumption as well. In that case, is the can sealed or has it been opened and the cards removed? Do you know if they're the standard cans or the gold or silver version?
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(02-12-2012, 05:41 PM)rascrush Wrote: a 1997 kareem abjul jabar nfl
..... he was a great tightend back in 1997. Tall guys make the best.[Image: cool.gif]