`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Know What This Card Is?

Anyone Know What This Card Is?
I'm guessing it is a Panini promotion card? but any help would be great also a value would be nice if you know it. Thanks.

Photobucket

sorry the picture is bad.

RE: Anyone Know What This Card Is?
I have a couple cards that are titled "convention cards". Although they are Donruss they look very similar with the XX/50. I'm going to try to look it up but I'm willing to bet it's under 2009 Prestige or 2009 Panini. Going to look now...

I don't know but that is interesting. I wonder if that card was a legit release from Panini...
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Sorry, completely backfired. I couldn't find it. I thought for sure I had it!

looks like to me like a prestige promo....

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(02-12-2012, 05:46 PM)taffster74 Wrote: looks like to me like a prestige promo....
yeah that's what it looks like to me too, but I had never seen one before so I had to get it.

I do know it is a promo that came from the National a couple years back. I have a friend who has this one as well as several others from football and basketball both. As for value, I couldn't say, but I know I got the Kobe that looks identical from him and it says xx/25 on it.
Collecting Eric Hosmer and Alex Gordon
[Image: tperks.gif]
Do not trade list: charbs1111

(02-12-2012, 05:40 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: I don't know but that is interesting. I wonder if that card was a legit release from Panini...
This looks exactly the same, http://www.checkoutmycards.com/Cards/Bas...Rose/43883...

Edit ~ Looks like the link won't work. Here: 2009-10 Panini National Show Red #DR - Derrick Rose #/50(courtesy of COMC).

(02-12-2012, 11:26 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: This looks exactly the same, http://www.checkoutmycards.com/Cards/Bas...Rose/43883...

Edit ~ Looks like the link won't work. Here: 2009-10 Panini National Show Red #DR - Derrick Rose #/50(courtesy of COMC).
Looks like you got it. Thanks a lot that is a big help!

You're welcome!