`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need helping understanding a lil' something .....

RE: need helping understanding a lil' something .....
(02-12-2012, 06:00 PM)monsterx Wrote: There are forums that don't charge for posting listings.
And it is Becketts right to say yes or no about posting active listings. They don't want it. Since you have those forums that are free post on them.
Some forums have rules about posting names of other forums. I think that is more strange than no live ebay listings.

(02-12-2012, 07:15 PM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: And it is Becketts right to say yes or no about posting active listings. They don't want it. Since you have those forums that are free post on them.
Some forums have rules about posting names of other forums. I think that is more strange than no live ebay listings.
All I said was "I wish there was somewhere we could advertise our auctions on here." - Sorry, didn't mean to post an opinion...

Pbean - How's your Giants sales doing after the weekend? Mine picked up a touch.
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

Mine were the opposite haha...all my giants stuff sold and my pats stuff just sat there
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(02-12-2012, 06:48 PM)Sajman01 Wrote: People don't seem to understand this about New York.

NYC is a baseball and basketball town, they love their Yankees and Knicks. The rest of New York is all hockey, Western New York is the Sabres, Eastern New York is the Rangers.

A vast majority of New York fans are not football fans.

That's not true at all....
Maybe in Canada, I mean Buffalo............

(02-12-2012, 04:00 PM)monsterx Wrote: I wish there was somewhere we could advertise our auctions on here. We start at .99, that's a pretty respectable auction Smile
You can advertise all the auctions you want on my site. For free.
God bless. I hope you can make a few bucks.........
Don't worry about TLJR, he always tries to be confrontational.
Gotta ignore him. Sort of like the neighbors dog barking, lol.

(02-13-2012, 08:02 AM)chads-cards Wrote: Mine were the opposite haha...all my giants stuff sold and my pats stuff just sat there
Me too. My NYG stuff is on fire. I'm about to send about 200 cards to COMC's this week.

2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

[quote='giantfan270' pid='1897541' dateline='1329140857']

Me too. My NYG stuff is on fire. I'm about to send about 200 cards to COMC's this week.

I cant list an eli rookie without the BIN getting hit.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS