`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: New PC....

OT: New PC....
...branching off a little. I want to extend my PC beyond Ripken and FB. So here goes my new Hollywood PC. It will include autos and movie/show worn. Here's my first piece....

[Image: KGrHqUOKisE6YzF7vBOrHsK3mw60_12.jpg]

Here's a pic from the movie with him wearing a similar jersey...

[Image: 113837__johnq_l.jpg]

Denzel Washington...from the movie John Q....loved that movie!!!!

RE: OT: New PC....
hmmmm.....Smile
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

I can say that I've never seen or heard of that movie.... best of luck on your new PC... I guess I have a new note to put on my index card of yours...LOL
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

Awesome idea!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Thanks guys Smile I was doing some research and there are some pretty cool cards out there.

This PC was truly inspired by the Lucille Ball auto that is owned by a member on here. I LOVE that card!!!! Please forgive me but I forget who owns that jewel.
(02-12-2012, 02:23 PM)ftballcardz Wrote: I can say that I've never seen or heard of that movie.... best of luck on your new PC... I guess I have a new note to put on my index card of yours...LOL
If you have kids, that movie will tear your heart out at times. If not, you still can feel for what he goes through trying to save his child.
(02-12-2012, 02:13 PM)mik253 Wrote: hmmmm.....Smile
Big Grin
(02-12-2012, 02:26 PM)branesergen Wrote: Awesome idea!
D, I've seen those nice Jenny McCarthy cards you post Smile Helped inspire the PC also!!!

(02-12-2012, 02:30 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: This PC was truly inspired by the Lucille Ball auto that is owned by a member on here. I LOVE that card!!!! Please forgive me but I forget who owns that jewel.
That would be Mr. GonzoDad! Wink He's got 2 now!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(02-12-2012, 03:07 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: That would be Mr. GonzoDad! Wink He's got 2 now!
He's a lucky guy Big Grin Loved watching I Love Lucy!!! She was one funny lady Smile

Still excited about this PC!!! Gonna add actors/actresses/singers as I see a sweet card Smile LMK what you guys think about this add....

[Image: KGrHqJhYE1fWBYk9TBNCIYM5_3.jpg]

Adam Sandler's jeans Smile There is one funny guy Big Grin

Don't have it BUT considering it!!

Good luck with your new PC! Great start.