`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade thread, Julio, Bradford, more, looking for Cleveland Browns only for these.

Trade thread, Julio, Bradford, more, looking for Cleveland Browns only for these.
Hey guys bought a box of prestige and with these hits I'm only looking for some Cleveland Browns hits. PM or just send open offers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Looking to trade for Jerry Rice, any former Miami Hurricanes, and 2010 Absolute RPM

Photo Bucket-http://s1113.photobucket.com/home/drewsviews/index

RE: Trade thread, Julio, Bradford, more, looking for Cleveland Browns only for these.
check me for julio thanks

RE: Trade thread, Julio, Bradford, more, looking for Cleveland Browns only for these.
I like that Julio. I'm kinda lacking in the Browns depertment but I have a few if you want to check.

Got a greg little finest jsy auto that will be here in a day or 2, pm me if interested

Did you pull any Xtra Points Cowboy players in your box?? If so, I may need them, lmk thanks.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

got these 2 for the Julio....can you add the Julio to your org if you are interested
[Image: robiskie-1.jpg]/10
[Image: hillis.jpg]

Check my organizer for the Julio, I have several Browns available.

Would you be interested in a colt McCoy auto?
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Check me for the Clayborn please

I have a lot of Browns, interested in the Jones. Who are you looking for?