`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bored, so bought some blasters...

Bored, so bought some blasters...
Still tryin to land that damn RNH young guns. Was gonna buy 4 blasters of UD, but said screw it, I havnt had any luck with them, so I got 1 UD, 1 Pinnacle & 2 Black Diamond.

UpperDeck - Everything I pulled I already had:
Ultimate Team: Doughty, Sedin
Young Guns: Larsson, Nemisz
Canvas: Kolvalchuk
50's: Beliveau

Pinnale - First time buying, I dont like the sideways picture on every card, but I did like the cards I got. Seems cheap price, lotta cards & good amount of inserts per blaster:
Team Pinnacle: Crosby/Toews
I THINK these are Rink Collection: Alexei Emelin, Rich Peverley
Breakthrough: My boy LOGAN! Couture (tho its worth like $1 haha)
Foundations: Colorado Stastny/Duchene
Threads: Erik Johnson (blah!)

Black Diamond - First time buying these too, and I REALLY love the base card design. I dont even know what the inserts are in this set or how frequent the blaster hits are but I think I got a dud box, even tho it was upperdeck wrap sealed:
Jersey Card (2 swatch): Claude Giroux
Oh wait, I think I figured it out, the diamonds on the cards are considered the inserts?
Double Diamond: Keith, Eric Staal, Jimmy Howard, Matt Duchene
Triple Diamond Rookie Gem: John Moore
Triple Diamond: Chara
Trickey lil diamonds on these things, didnt even notcie that til I went through the stack again...

Worst break was def the UD, think im done with those for awhile
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

RE: Bored, so bought some blasters...
you did well on a few nice hits congrats
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Some sweet hits
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

BD's main set is broken into the single, double, triple and quad. The "better" RCs (RNH, etc) are generally quad diamond cards and the rest are triple. There are other insert sets.

As for the BD blasters, I refuse to buy them anymore. I've hit more BD blasters that were entirely base than I can count. When I say base I mean not even a non-RC quad and no RCs whatsoever. Be ecstatic you hit a jersey AND it was a decent player.

Pinnacle, I don't like the design, but I do like the make-up of their packs. I hit an RNH on my second blaster (also had 1 tin before it) and UD blasters and tines have treated me better this year than any other.
Latest Entry: The Hockey Dad Survival Guide
[Image: mainbanner100x500_zpse4955997.png]
http://blacknblueline.com