`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Card Show Pickups, Mailday and 4 Box Breaks Scans!

RE: Card Show Pickups, Mailday and 4 Box Breaks Scans!
Sweet pickups man!! Where was the show???
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Jeffrey - Indeed it is lol I was there about 1030 this morning and finally left at 2pm. I actually won the noon $25 door prize lol I must have been talking to Rick when you were talking to him. I've known Rick (The dealer right by the door) for about 15 years. He used to set up at my shows when I did them in Austin in the mid 90's. And yeah I got it for $20 so I think it was good lol Thats pretty cool he actually held it for me.

James - Thanks! And it was in Houston. Took me an hour and 10 minutes to get there but worth it!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

WOW man insane cards, nice haul
[Image: 38lDS2Y.png]
Registry http://registry.beckett.com/player-detai...pc_2286189
PC http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i49/se.../Suh%20PC/
RC - 35/37
Auto - 83/341
1/1- 11
**Banner made by jbel4331**

Thanks!
Manning PC

(02-11-2012, 10:22 PM)branesergen Wrote: Jeffrey - Indeed it is lol I was there about 1030 this morning and finally left at 2pm. I actually won the noon $25 door prize lol I must have been talking to Rick when you were talking to him. I've known Rick (The dealer right by the door) for about 15 years. He used to set up at my shows when I did them in Austin in the mid 90's. And yeah I got it for $20 so I think it was good lol Thats pretty cool he actually held it for me.

James - Thanks! And it was in Houston. Took me an hour and 10 minutes to get there but worth it!
Oh you use to put on shows? That's pretty cool. Only $20?!?! That's awesome! Good thing he didn't offer it to both of us at the same time. Might have been a bidding war. Lol.
Collecting Reggie Bush, Wes Welker, Peyton Manning, Daniel Thomas.

[Image: ReggieBush.png]

For Trade

Yeah I took the show over in Austin in 97 or 98 and ran it until 2000, moved to south Florida and got back into cards in 03 when Ricky started blowing it up again and actually just started going back to shows mid last year when I moved to Houston lol I have seen 2 dealers now that used to set up at my shows lol
Manning PC

(02-11-2012, 10:36 PM)branesergen Wrote: Yeah I took the show over in Austin in 97 or 98 and ran it until 2000, moved to south Florida and got back into cards in 03 when Ricky started blowing it up again and actually just started going back to shows mid last year when I moved to Houston lol I have seen 2 dealers now that used to set up at my shows lol
Oh nice. Yeah I use to live in Miami and Cooper City. Sure doesn't seem like there's as many BIG shows as there were in the late 90s for sure.
Collecting Reggie Bush, Wes Welker, Peyton Manning, Daniel Thomas.

[Image: ReggieBush.png]

For Trade

Nope - Gotta thank ebay for that lol I live in Boca Raton for about 7 years. Loved every minute of it! One day I will move back lol
Manning PC