`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT-My other baseball obsession

OT-My other baseball obsession
Every year I buy at least one jersey, this year I was able to find one of the three I been wanting in price range. I love it and could not be happier. If anyone want my friend's info PM and be more than happy to pass it on.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

RE: OT-My other baseball obsession
man that is really nice looking! do you have pics of your others? do you display them or lock em way?

(02-11-2012, 11:33 PM)hero29 Wrote: man that is really nice looking! do you have pics of your others? do you display them or lock em way?
No pictures of my others. Since they are not game used I wear them. I have enough for two weeks worth right now. I would have more but I only buy them once a year. The only reason I took pictures of this one is because I been wanting to get this one for three years now but my useual guy could not get in. My new friend got it the first time. My other two I want to get is a Jeter USA and find a Stachel Paige Black Yankees.

Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

NIce i love the M & N jerseys. I got a Musial one myself.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

(02-11-2012, 11:55 PM)Krangry Wrote: NIce i love the M & N jerseys. I got a Musial one myself.
I love the M&N jerseys too. Thats why this one was on top my list. I had to get one of Gehrig!

Nice jersey! I love it! The Gehrig is timeless! My bucket list is to visit every stadium and buy a home team jersey when I am there. About two a year. So far I have the Dodgers, Marlins, Pirates (Clemente), Rockies...I started too late and missed buying the Yankees, Orioles, and Phillies. But I cheated and bought a Brewers jersey on eBay - real cheap - maybe because it had Braun on the back, but who cares!
Collecting:
Matt Kemp AUTOS
Dodger GU & AUTO
2009 Ultimate or Legendary Collection Quad / Auto - ALL
Mantle cards
2001 Fleer Greats of the Game AUTO 92/94 - 97.8% complete - missing Stargell Redemption Card and Mays SP
National League Rookie of the Year - GU, Auto, RC
____

(02-12-2012, 12:20 AM)crazy4cardz Wrote: Nice jersey! I love it! The Gehrig is timeless! My bucket list is to visit every stadium and buy a home team jersey when I am there. About two a year. So far I have the Dodgers, Marlins, Pirates (Clemente), Rockies...I started too late and missed buying the Yankees, Orioles, and Phillies. But I cheated and bought a Brewers jersey on eBay - real cheap - maybe because it had Braun on the back, but who cares!
Usually I only buy Yankees. I want to visit every stadium too. You have a great jump on me. Your stadiums are not even close together. I havn't decide what to pick up. Hopefuly I decide before this summer when I visit Turner Field.

Just a tip but Models in NY often has Mets and Yankees jereseys during off season for $20-$35. I have like 10 Mets jerseys that I have bought from them.

Really nice. I only have one Jersey from Mariano Rivera. I am planning to pick another Yankee jersey soon.