Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
over-priced

over-priced
you think this is over-priced??
Please don't post links to live Ebay auctions

RE: over-priced
for 1/1 card and auto, i dont think so......but if your trying to get that card, message the seller and see if he can go down a bit, i always do......it works 75% of the time
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

I think its appropriate. Sick vintage patches of hank, and an auto. Not to mention a 1/1 wood card.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

Cards are worth what they sell for and there are a lot of foolish rich people out there.

I certainly wouldnt pay that much but Ive seen cards of lesser players go for far more.

Sure its wood but its not hard signed. Id pass if you cant get below $600.
-:Mets:-:NY Rangers:-:Twins:-:Wild:-:Vikings:-

Overpriced? No! Under appreciated? Yes! Its got a piece of a patch off of a jersey thats at least 35-40 years old in it
Collecting Eric Hosmer and Alex Gordon
[Image: tperks.gif]
Do not trade list: charbs1111

Price for these are determined by what someone wants to pay. I would guess is that it was just pulled and the sellers trying to test the market, though he should have added a Best Offer option.
I like how his description says
THIS CARD IS ONE OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER CARDS FROM THE SET AND ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO PULL.
Technically, it is NOW impossible to pull Smile
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

I should add i wouldnt personally buy it. I dont like the way the auto looks, awesome card, but his autoa are a bit sloppy nowadays.

(02-11-2012, 05:14 PM)Krangry Wrote: I dont like the way the auto looks, awesome card, but his autoa are a bit sloppy nowadays.
Lets see how you sign your name when your 78 years old lol......
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

(02-11-2012, 05:30 PM)cptnemo66 Wrote: Lets see how you sign your name when your 78 years old lol......
Im just sayin, for 800$ i wouldnt want a sloppy auto is all. A bg reason i havent picked up recent musial autos.

If you want his auto get it on a ball imo.
-:Mets:-:NY Rangers:-:Twins:-:Wild:-:Vikings:-