`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Box of Plates and Patches...Need a little help
02-11-2012, 02:48 PM
Box of Plates and Patches...Need a little help
I went to one of the local lcs today and bought a box of Plates and Patches. First off here's what I got.
K.J. Wright 144/149
Photobucket

Jamaal Charles 057/299
Photobucket

Christian Ponder 50/99
Photobucket

Jon Beason 21/25
Photobucket

Ryan Mallett 240/299
Photobucket

The Question is is that there is a little damage on the Mallett in the corner. Is it worth sending it in and what are the steps. Here's a closer look.
Photobucket

Julio Jones Redemption
Photobucket

I don't know anything on what the Julio is going to look like or what it should be numbered to. Any help?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2012, 02:50 PM
RE: Box of Plates and Patches...Need a little help
I would send in the Mallet.Theres steps to opening up a claim on the Panini website I think and as for the Jones, might as well just trade it to me Tongue i'll wait around for the redemption.

[Image: UNC-Football_zps83e959a6.gif]
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/jdetter23
Current Wish list lol
1.2005 Sweet Spot Evan Mathis RC(mint condition)
2. Harrison Barnes Immaculate RPA /40
02-11-2012, 02:58 PM
The julio should look just like the Mallett FYI

SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest
02-11-2012, 03:05 PM
I just entered the code on the Julio Jones redemption on the website and it keeps giving me an Oops the redemption code doesn't exist. Have you ever seen this?

(02-11-2012 02:50 PM)jdetter23 Wrote:  I would send in the Mallet.Theres steps to opening up a claim on the Panini website I think and as for the Jones, might as well just trade it to me Tongue i'll wait around for the redemption.
02-11-2012, 03:15 PM
I have 9 Plates & Patches redemptions telling me they don't exist. This is a little long for a product to be out and the redemptions still not be in the system. I thought I have heard of people being able to redeem cards from this product already though. I sent Panini a message this morning. If they respond it would be a first.

For Trade/Sale Album
02-11-2012, 03:18 PM
Thanks for the info I sent them a message too. Let me know if you hear anything I'll post on here if I get a response as well.

(02-11-2012 03:15 PM)delpants Wrote:  I have 9 Plates & Patches redemptions telling me they don't exist. This is a little long for a product to be out and the redemptions still not be in the system. I thought I have heard of people being able to redeem cards from this product already though. I sent Panini a message this morning. If they respond it would be a first.
02-11-2012, 03:52 PM
Did you happen to pull a Brian Rolle base?

http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]
02-11-2012, 05:13 PM
My 3 P&P redemptions are still being rejected with the "Oops" notification. This product didn't come out yesterday. What's the hold-up, Panini?!

Pat Pete http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c351/g...1QQtppZZ28
[Image: img_20120317_1652032.jpg]
CMB http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c351/g...r%20Trade/
02-11-2012, 06:53 PM
i also have a redemption from plates and patches saying it doesn't exist...i sent them a message about a week ago and still no response. They've also been updating their "call center" so they can't take your call. I haven't been collecting long and already i am realizing panini customer service is a joke. Well at least im not the only one having problems with this product.