`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Would You Do?

What Would You Do?
I have had over 30 outstanding trades and this is the first time this has happened to me. I sent a trade offer to someone around 2 weeks ago. I only requested 2 cards at first because they were not common base or insert cards and I did not know if I had any cards the other person would be interested in. Last week they sent me a counteroffer back, I resent a counteroffer asking for a few more cards. I even sent them a message that I was interested in a few more cards and that if they could not find any other cards they could detlete the ones that I added until they were satisfied with the trade. Well this morning I get a message back and they said that I changed the whole trade and they were not interested any longer in trading and declined the trade. Sort of made me feel like I did something wrong, I thought that sending counteroffers and negotiating was part of trading? Now I am sort of hestitant in requesting trades because now I think that if ask for 2 or 3 cards instead of 1 that someone is going to get PO'd and decline the trade. On a side note, I guess things even themselves out. I sent a trade request to someone and they sent a counteroffer back and added more cards to my side heavily in my favor. Made me feel a little better after reading the other message before that from the cancelled trade.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

RE: What Would You Do?
You didnt do anything wrong. The back and forth is part of trading. Some people are just hard to work with...
Ive had over 1,000 trades and Ive prolly had 2,000 cancelled on me, lol.
Just keep going, and dont let it bother you man. Im always up for a trade. Shoot one over if you can find anything you like.
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

I dont think you were wrong its happened to me too just part of the game......
Photobucket

(02-11-2012, 09:56 AM)the great 48 Wrote: You didnt do anything wrong. The back and forth is part of trading. Some people are just hard to work with...
Ive had over 1,000 trades and Ive prolly had 2,000 cancelled on me, lol.
Just keep going, and dont let it bother you man. Im always up for a trade. Shoot one over if you can find anything you like.
I have had plenty of cancelled trades also, just not in a way that it made me feel like I was in the wrong. If someone is not interested in trading I would like them to just come out and say that. It is not going to stop me from trading, I just won't send another request to that person. There are plenty more traders out there.

Jerry

Will,

Sent you a PM and a TO. Thank you.

Jerry