`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Lin Hype is Crazy!!!!!!

RE: The Lin Hype is Crazy!!!!!!
(02-23-2012, 11:12 AM)robd5811 Wrote: Every play for the team? Alot of his turnovers are from stupid mistakes and gettin the ball stolen..anyway im done with the lin hype this will be my last post about it..and yea miami is gunna smash them tonight!
Miami probably will. But if New York plays them tough and has their moments, even in a loss I'm sure the Knicks would still gain some respect.

(02-23-2012, 04:09 AM)edescartes Wrote: Wow! I can't believe the amount of haters we have on the boards! The kid is playing great bottom line. His team is winning and everybody on the team has been energized by him. All the people who say he has made no difference are either blind or have not seen the knicks play. Everyone around him is playing better, the chemistry is there (ask chandler or fields how he has improved their game).

People may talk about his turnovers but when you make 25 pts a game with 9 assists along with some steals and rebounds, even 7 turnovers can be overlooked! If the other team converts his turnovers to points that gives them 14 points, while he scores 25 by himself and assists his team in 18 more of them points (He is involved in about half of the points of his team). If that is not good enough for you, well you better learn a few things about basketball.

His team is 8-2 with him, that is pretty damn good. He saved the coach and has brought life back into MSG. I am not a fan of the knicks but I am surely inspired by the amazing story. It makes me sick to see that some people do not appreciate the magnitude of the story. The ultimate longshot making it in the NBA, I think he is awesome.
great post. everyone should lighten up and enjoy more than hate, but when you're doing good things, i think hate comes with the territory.
I collect Stephen Curry Rookie Autos/Patches

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v411/t...n%20Curry/

[Image: tupark_edited-1floor.gif]

Whats the excuse now? Oh let me guess he just had a bad game lol..check those stats!!!
Im sorry i had to get back on this thread
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]

I knew you would right away Smile Ya that was horrible
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

smash?! Tongue i like lin (as a player and person) better than james but they were smashed! wade didn't even mention lin when he mentioned carmelo, amare and jr as players to worry about (if i heard it right).
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(02-23-2012, 09:39 PM)crimedawg47 Wrote: I knew you would right away Smile Ya that was horrible
Lmaoo im sorry bud..i just love controversy

(02-23-2012, 09:39 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: smash?! Tongue i like lin (as a player and person) better than james but they were smashed! wade didn't even mention lin when he mentioned carmelo, amare and jr as players to worry about (if i heard it right).
Hahaaaa..yea they got smasheddd
TRADE BUCKET

Lin looked REALLY surprised at the speed an power of Miami. I guess it showed in this one game why he wasn't drafted. Still, I think he has the demeanor to adapt and overcome to be at least a decent starter. But haters gonna hate.

As a Bobcat fan, they did not get smashed. Ive seen smashed a bunch this year. They did get very outplayed, but it could have been worse. And c'mon give the guy a break. He's never played talent like that. No body said he was unbeatable.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

Lol..everyone his paying for his cards and hyping him up like hes unbeatable..not just here but everywhere i go..although he did almost have a double double 8pts 8TO's lol Smile
TRADE BUCKET

(02-23-2012, 04:09 AM)edescartes Wrote: People may talk about his turnovers but when you make 25 pts a game with 9 assists along with some steals and rebounds, even 7 turnovers can be overlooked! If the other team converts his turnovers to points that gives them 14 points, while he scores 25 by himself and assists his team in 18 more of them points (He is involved in about half of the points of his team). If that is not good enough for you, well you better learn a few things about basketball.
You dont understand basketball. 7 or 8 turovers cannot be overlooked when you put up those numbers. Yeah, you gave a nice little math lesson. Now look at what the opposing PGs are putting up and hes definitely in the Red. Most games has been in the red, even if you dont look at the turnovers. Gave up 15 and 11 to Vazquez for example. Being better than T Douglas and B Davis does not make you great. The Knicks should be winning games with the talent they have. We saw last night Mr. Lin has a LONG ways to go.
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.