Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Lin Hype is Crazy!!!!!!

RE: The Lin Hype is Crazy!!!!!!
How bout that Rubio fever? lmao.....

(02-11-2012, 07:37 PM)charbs1111 Wrote: LINsanity dies tonight...of a Rubio Fever

Skybox Autographics Set Collector

(02-11-2012, 03:39 AM)dn8620042198240 Wrote: I sold mine 30 minutes earlier for $400 already paid for. U could have got alot more! but its better then nothing
125 when i sold mine was higher then average, i saw the 1 bidder auction that ended for 399 but figured it was a fake sale, i think i could have gotten at least 200 for it right now, 3 ended today in auctions for just over 200. congrats on the sale.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

I sold 4 rookies for 125$, I dont believe in Lin and I think hes a back up at best but I am his biggest fan right now!
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

(02-12-2012, 12:44 AM)jchavestx Wrote: How bout that Rubio fever? lmao.....
Ill go out on a limb and say you didnt watch the game since when Rubio guarded him (second half), he was 1-12. Knicks won in spite of him last because the Wolves could even score on an 8 foot hoop had they had that last night. Was not impressed at all. Shumpert was impressive though.
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

I feel bad for people who are buying, literally, into this. How do you go and spend hundreds on a guy's cards who has had 5 good games. Even if he continues to put up these numbers for the rest of his career his auto rookies wouldn't command as much as people are paying for them right now.

Yeah I watched the game, 20 points, 8 assists, 6 rebounds and 3 steals after playing 5 games in 6 days, if that is his off day then that is still a very impressive stat line.

Oh and how about that Rubio turnover near the end of the game? Now that's what I call a rookie mistake. HILARIOUS!!!

(02-12-2012, 06:03 PM)charbs1111 Wrote: Ill go out on a limb and say you didnt watch the game since when Rubio guarded him (second half), he was 1-12. Knicks won in spite of him last because the Wolves could even score on an 8 foot hoop had they had that last night. Was not impressed at all. Shumpert was impressive though.

(02-12-2012, 09:06 PM)jchavestx Wrote: Yeah I watched the game, 20 points, 8 assists, 6 rebounds and 3 steals after playing 5 games in 6 days, if that is his off day then that is still a very impressive stat line.

Oh and how about that Rubio turnover near the end of the game? Now that's what I call a rookie mistake. HILARIOUS!!!
20 points on 24 shots is never good, regardless of how you spin it. he only gets steals because all he does is cheat on defense, I couldnt believe how slow he is, he couldnt keep Rubio, Barea or even Ridnour in front of him. You can name off stat lines, he was not good at all yesterday, even Van Gundy was talking about that today during the ABC game.

Rubio had two turnovers all game, one on the last play of the game. Bad timing...say thats is because hes a rookie, he didnt kill them the whole game like the other rookie pg. Without Shumpert and NOvak, and Adelmann's stupid rotation decisions, the Knicks lose by 20...largely because Lin wouldnt stop shooting.
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

Thats it though, the Knicks didnt lose by 20, they won. Oh yeah, Lin also had the same shooting percentage as Rubio. And cheating on defense? What does he know something the referees dont? I think if it was really cheating it would have been called.

(02-12-2012, 09:16 PM)charbs1111 Wrote: 20 points on 24 shots is never good, regardless of how you spin it. he only gets steals because all he does is cheat on defense, I couldnt believe how slow he is, he couldnt keep Rubio, Barea or even Ridnour in front of him. You can name off stat lines, he was not good at all yesterday, even Van Gundy was talking about that today during the ABC game.

Rubio had two turnovers all game, one on the last play of the game. Bad timing...say thats is because hes a rookie, he didnt kill them the whole game like the other rookie pg. Without Shumpert and NOvak, and Adelmann's stupid rotation decisions, the Knicks lose by 20...largely because Lin wouldnt stop shooting.

cheating as in he doesnt stay in front of his defender, gambles all day, etc. Gives up many more points than he gains on those 3 steals. If you dont know what cheating on defense is, it tells me all I need to know about your basketball knowledge...keep going by box scores to determine success bud!

Not comparing him to Rubio's shooting, everyone knows his shooting isnt good. When Rubio guarded him, he did NOTHING, which is what I predicted before the game.

And yes, they didnt lose by 20, they won...but youre saying it was Lin, and it was far from it, as I have already pointed out. When Lin was scorig (first half), they were down by 10 at half. Then came back despite him shooting 1-12, he flat out killed them yesterday.

Im done with this topic, keep watching through your orange and blue glasses, Lin just isnt very good, and time will prove that instead of a four game stretch of basketball when nobody has a scouting report on him.

Those people buying into this short stint are crazy,you could get some nice Kobe's or Lebrons or even Derrick Roses with the money they are spending on Lin.Bad thing is this is gonna be short lived.Its a good story while it lasts but whenever Carmelo comes back Lin will fade because Melo always has to have the ball in his hands.It should be fine with Amare because he thrived in this system with pick and rolls in Phoenix but the killer will be Melo.