`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 Boxes Topps Magic

4 Boxes Topps Magic
Just the auto's and a few others. Two Stocker auto's though?? really?. I was so thinking i was going to get a Cam auto... oh well... fun to crack and cant complain Smile

[Image: netwonmagic.jpg]

NFT Yet but just sharing

RE: 4 Boxes Topps Magic
I want that blue Newton lol. I wish they would release how many prints each of these have.Not too bad of a break though and I agree they are fun to open.

(02-10-2012, 11:14 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: I want that blue Newton lol. I wish they would release how many prints each of these have.Not too bad of a break though and I agree they are fun to open.
It is pretty sweet, it was actually on the back of the sealed pack, glad i decided to open it Smile i was pumped to see the sp

I wish that card was his regular version because I like it so much more but I guess they gotta make the SP's more action based than the regular version.

That's funny. In 10 boxes I've pulled 3 Stocker autos.

(02-10-2012, 11:27 PM)geezhound Wrote: That's funny. In 10 boxes I've pulled 3 Stocker autos.
MY wife and i split the 4 boxes, she got both the stocker auto's, I got the Cam's and other autos. She was pissed, two packs and two stocker's... I have been getting quite a few of his cards lately too.. Rather irritating
(02-10-2012, 11:26 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: I wish that card was his regular version because I like it so much more but I guess they gotta make the SP's more action based than the regular version.
Yeah, I definitely think the sp looks better IMO

(02-11-2012, 12:33 AM)diablo71 Wrote: MY wife and i split the 4 boxes, she got both the stocker auto's, I got the Cam's and other autos. She was pissed, two packs and two stocker's... I have been getting quite a few of his cards lately too.. Rather irritating
If you get too irritated, PM me for my address to send them too, he was a Vol after all Smile

Nice Cam SP. I got lucky enough to pull the Cam Auto.
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

(02-11-2012, 12:42 AM)TRAVISTURNER Wrote: If you get too irritated, PM me for my address to send them too, he was a Vol after all Smile

Nice Cam SP. I got lucky enough to pull the Cam Auto.
If you have any 2004 leaf r&s longevity parallels I need for my set, I'll swap you a locker auto for them. Smile
I like the Cam SP, thanks

congrats on your Cam auto pull. That is awesome

Any base of Brian Rolle?
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

(02-11-2012, 06:59 AM)kylebucksfan Wrote: Any base of Brian Rolle?
No. Just checked sorry