Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Ordered...

Just Ordered...
Hit up Dacardworld for the first time.

This will be for real the last order I play for boxes for a while lol, I promise myself...

But I ordered a 2010-11 Rookies & Stars Box, and a 2010-11 Season Update

Hopefully get them by Wednesday next week.
Collect Stephen Curry, Monta Ellis, Ricky Rubio, Kevin Love and anything that looks cool.

[Image: biglovin2.gif]

RE: Just Ordered...
(02-10-2012, 10:47 PM)Biglovin373 Wrote: Hit up Dacardworld for the first time.

This will be for real the last order I play for boxes for a while lol, I promise myself...

But I ordered a 2010-11 Rookies & Stars Box, and a 2010-11 Season Update

Hopefully get them by Wednesday next week.
They ship quick, though they are in VA and I'm in NC so I get them next-day if I order them early enough some times haha.

Never been a big fan of R&S personally but the Season Update is great as we've all posted. Hopefully you'll pull something massive out of the R&S and prove me wrong. Good luck!!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Ah..............................I'm not going to say it again, but you know what I was going to say. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

lol My lone box of rookies and stars was from 09-10 and pulled my Kobe auto #/50 . I stopped after that, could only go down lol

Something about Greg? lol
Collect Stephen Curry, Monta Ellis, Ricky Rubio, Kevin Love and anything that looks cool.

(02-10-2012, 11:21 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: lol My lone box of rookies and stars was from 09-10 and pulled my Kobe auto #/50 . I stopped after that, could only go down lol
Yep I'm done w/ 11-12 SPA for the same reason. Pulled the Magic/West/Worthy triple auto out of the very first pack! Pulled a Jim Jackson letter patch auto for my PC as well. Only way it could improve is pulling the coveted MJ auto.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Lol wow I hope I can pull something that sweet. I like the look of the R&S base though

I'm saving & waiting for Hoops.. then buying a few boxes.. can't wait !!!
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*