`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Michael Jordan rookie. FINALLY!!!!!!!!

RE: Michael Jordan rookie. FINALLY!!!!!!!!
(02-13-2012, 10:29 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: To the contrary. Smile If I had $50,000 to spend on cards, I'd get as many Pistons PC cards as I could. Then if I had ANY left over, I would bust some wax first. The only time I would pick up an MJ RC is if I had every Pistons card made (well, one of each I mean), a jersey of every player who played for the Pistons (even replicas), in person signed memorabilia, and didn't want to bust wax (good luck on that one). And if I was done with my Pistons PC (or caught up really), then I'd have Red Wings, Tigers and Lions to go for next. Now if someone donates one to me, I'll hang onto it, no doubt, but this card is not something I'm ever going to go for to put in my PC. I'd spend more on a Kevin Love RC AU/Patch than an MJ RC.

Congrats to the OP on the pick up, I know what it feels like to get a milestone PC piece.
Wow...the Bad Boys were beasts. Obviously as a Bulls fan I would never get caught with a Piston card in my PC...lol

Other than Jordan being the greatest, there's just something about his Fleer rookie that gets me every time I see one.

and as long as Kevin Love is a Timberwolf, he will never get the exposure he deserves IMO.

RE: Michael Jordan rookie. FINALLY!!!!!!!!
(02-13-2012, 02:28 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: Wow...the Bad Boys were beasts. Obviously as a Bulls fan I would never get caught with a Piston card in my PC...lol

Other than Jordan being the greatest, there's just something about his Fleer rookie that gets me every time I see one.

and as long as Kevin Love is a Timberwolf, he will never get the exposure he deserves IMO.
I agree. I feel bad for Kevin. That's why he should sign with the Pistons. Smile A starting 5 of Knight, Stuckey, Jerebko, Love and Monroe......I'm drooling. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards