`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Venezuelans - Do you have any?

RE: Topps Venezuelans - Do you have any?
(09-08-2013, 12:13 AM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: By the way, if you want let me know which cards you need. I will be going to a card show next sunday and maybe I can find a few and send them via dhl or something. I think ive seen some 66s there.
Sorry I missed your note. I have checked back in a while. Will do. I'll send you a PM on what I might need. How did you make out at the show?
Twitter: @Coimbre21 - Collecting Carl Yastrzemski Topps, Jimmie Foxx, 1966 Topps Venezuelan, 2010 Topps Tribute HOF Relics & Autos, L.A. Rams Autos

(09-10-2013, 08:49 AM)coimbre 21 Wrote: Sorry I missed your note. I have checked back in a while. Will do. I'll send you a PM on what I might need. How did you make out at the show?
Send me your needs, the show is this sunday Wink
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

I couldnt go to the show, I was out of town but ill be there next month for sure so remember to send me your needs and maybe we can work something out and get them over using dhl or something Wink

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Ok Im back around here in which what turned out to be one of my happiest days of collecting!!! My collection just had a MAJOR jump!!!! percentage wise im down to 96,48% of completion!!! I thought this day would never come but it did!! Im 13 cards away now and only 2 big names which are the mantles the rest are mostly commons!!! heres what I got today!! Paid around 300$ for everything!!! Let me know what you think!!
[Image: ScaVenezuelansn0017_zps2d451327.jpg]
[Image: venezuelansback1_zps4f3a7ec7.jpg]

I finally decided to scan the set and i made a thread on the baseball section this is the link so you can see them!!
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1547627.html

(10-20-2013, 02:00 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: Ok Im back around here in which what turned out to be one of my happiest days of collecting!!! My collection just had a MAJOR jump!!!! percentage wise im down to 96,48% of completion!!! I thought this day would never come but it did!! Im 13 cards away now and only 2 big names which are the mantles the rest are mostly commons!!! heres what I got today!! Paid around 300$ for everything!!! Let me know what you think!!
Man, that is a really amazing find and at a great price. Congratulations!!!! Very well done. Apologies for not visiting the post in a while, new work responsibilities have left me with little time for collecting lately.
Twitter: @Coimbre21 - Collecting Carl Yastrzemski Topps, Jimmie Foxx, 1966 Topps Venezuelan, 2010 Topps Tribute HOF Relics & Autos, L.A. Rams Autos

Very interesting read... thanks for all the information!

(02-28-2013, 09:10 AM)scottzoe Wrote: Here it 1964 Topps Venezuealan #287 Tony Conigliaro.

It's not the best, but it's also far from the worst I've seen...

Scott
Somehow I missed your post a while back, any VZ Conigliaro is a good one. Congrats.

Just purchased this 1962 Topps Venezuelan Luis Aparicio. It's pretty beat up but is among Aparicio's rarest cards when you consider the circumstances around it.

First, given Luis' immense popularity in Venezuela, his limited Venezuelan cards were/are highly prized in his country and the 1962 is among the harder Topps Venezuelans to find and in decent condition, although any Topps VZ Aparicio should be considered a great find.

Next, his 1962 VZ card was deliberately inserted into the 198 card set, as card #200 (197 & 198 apparently were never printed). His U.S. card number is 325. The hasty customized effort to get him into the set is apparent with the white borders around the woodgrain borders. The same can be seen with Elio Chacon also inserted into the set as card #199.

There are only 5 graded 1962 Topps Venezuelan Aparicios in the ENTIRE Graded Card Universe, all five with PSA, the highest grading an EX 5.

[Image: 1962VZAparicio_zpsf3fa7e61.jpg]

Nice pickup with the Aparicio. There are only 5 graded examples? That certainly qualifies as rare.

Scott
50,000+ Red Sox cards and counting.