`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pulled this today and bought this as well

RE: pulled this today and bought this as well
Sweet cards!! 500 for sticker auto's? I would have...

(02-16-2012, 07:41 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: Ok, since you are having problems seeing the card well, then you can trade me the card, so I can always keep an eye on the card. Really love the card. That is an amazing hit. I am a big fan of Kershaw, so that is a dream card.
Thats ok I'll keep it. Already sitting on my entertainment center next to some of the other HOF autos and gamused I pulled. I usually change them out after a week or two. Dont want the light hitting the cards too long
(02-16-2012, 07:43 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: Sweet cards!! 500 for sticker auto's? I would have...
Thanks. I guess it would be a hard decision for you too.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Sweet Pull! I have pulled a few chapman's but Koufax and Kershaw are better than good! Also I love the Gehrig!

(02-16-2012, 07:43 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: Sweet cards!! 500 for sticker auto's? I would have...
Was he selling it to you? LOL. $500 would have been a STEAL. LOL.

Considering a non-patch /27 brought $350, and Koufax stuff can get pretty pricey, definitely a 4-figure card in my eyes.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...500wt_1180
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

Congrats Wayne. I definitely wouldn't have taken the 500 either. Then again if they are willing to offer 500 i'm sure they would be willing to double that. LOL. Smile I don't know why they put these players of today on cards with legends. Its about as crazy as the guy who took a signed mickey mantle ball and got bryce harper to sign the same ball. I'm sorry but Harper's sig doesn't belong on the same ball as the mick.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

(02-17-2012, 08:27 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: Was he selling it to you? LOL. $500 would have been a STEAL. LOL.

Considering a non-patch /27 brought $350, and Koufax stuff can get pretty pricey, definitely a 4-figure card in my eyes.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...500wt_1180
LOL
No its got a good home. I probley would have paid 500.00 myself thinking it was a steal. If I didnt pull it
(02-17-2012, 08:19 PM)magneto2 Wrote: Sweet Pull! I have pulled a few chapman's but Koufax and Kershaw are better than good! Also I love the Gehrig!
I have always wanted a Gehrig GU. He had this for about 4 months in the showcase. I finally broke down and got it before everyone tax return came in and I would missout on my chance
(02-17-2012, 08:38 PM)talkntribe Wrote: Congrats Wayne. I definitely wouldn't have taken the 500 either. Then again if they are willing to offer 500 i'm sure they would be willing to double that. LOL. Smile I don't know why they put these players of today on cards with legends. Its about as crazy as the guy who took a signed mickey mantle ball and got bryce harper to sign the same ball. I'm sorry but Harper's sig doesn't belong on the same ball as the mick.
Thats what I thought. The guy sets up booths at card shows. So I am pretty sure he would have 2x-3x his money back easy.
It would be ok if both the other guys make it to the Hall but will still be strange with the differnt era involved.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]