`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LARGE FINDERS FEE FOR THIS CARD...PLEASE HELP

LARGE FINDERS FEE FOR THIS CARD...PLEASE HELP
Im looking for this card or one just like this card. It can be anything similar to this one. Mainly Topps Sterling and Topps Triple Threads Chipper Jones booklets, i will also look at other chipper topps sterling or triple threads auto's but the gift is for a card like the one below. I will give someone 5-20 Paypal Gift depending on how much they do for me and what type of card it is. Card and info is below

1. 5 Gift for someone who can locate one and give me the contact information (Once i make contact with this person and they still have the card than you get your 5)

2. 10 Gift for someone who can do the above and convince the person to sell or trade it away/ get the person to contact me directly about the card

3. 15 Gift for someone who already has the card and sees this that wants to contact me directly and negotiate this card with me. (Willing to give it up)

4. 20 Gift for someone who can do # 1 or # 2 and i successfully obtain this card for my PC

[Image: 1_84dc0055b6ee344d4287724b54f1999e.jpg]
Looking for Highend Pujols/Chipper/Longo

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

RE: LARGE FINDERS FEE FOR THIS CARD...PLEASE HELP
I can tell you that if I ran across that card I wouldn't be tellilng you about it, lol Tongue

That is one nice booklet though. Good luck on finding it.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]