`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
09 ud sig stars or 2 boxes of '10 ud

09 ud sig stars or 2 boxes of '10 ud
i gotta spend 50 more bucks to get free shipping on my order of topps boxes.. do u think i should go with a box of 09 sig stars which i have nt broken a box of these or 2 boxes of 10 upper deck? opinions?

RE: 09 ud sig stars or 2 boxes of '10 ud
Pros of Sig stars : Bryce Harper, Trever Bauer and many others. 10 Upperdeck Jeter, Posey and possible cuts. More hits in Sig Stars.
Hope that helps.

(02-10-2012, 01:34 AM)magneto2 Wrote: Pros of Sig stars : Bryce Harper, Trever Bauer and many others. 10 Upperdeck Jeter, Posey and possible cuts. More hits in Sig Stars.
Hope that helps.
I prefer 2010 UD. And since I'm collecting the set, you can trade with me after they're opened! Big Grin
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

I would say the 09 Signature Stars. Others have pulled some big hits; 2010, not so much. I'm not buying post-2009 UD products because they lost the license. No offense to anybody else, but I have received some of the cards and I think the 10 UD cards look like crap. They can't even put the stadium names on the cards.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

i like the 09 sig stars. bought a box about a month ago from the bay and pulled and harper auto of him at the catcher position.

09 sig stars for me as well
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

how about none of those- and go with some cheaper chrome!!

I would go with 2010 UD. Pulling a Posey rookie practically pays for the box plus you get the 3 hits. I opened a box of it and pulled this...

[Image: halladypatch.jpg]

and this

[Image: vottosp.jpg]

and a Posey with an auto and two jerseys. So, definately go with 2010 UD.
[Image: youkjumbosig_zps780de657.png]
Help me find the last one of these ^^^!!!
Bucket http://s873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/20youksox
Current Youkilis Count:602/2117- 28.43%

thanks guys. i may just get both now lol