Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 more PC Pick Ups off the Bay

2 more PC Pick Ups off the Bay
just got these 2 tonight off ebay for my PC

Blue Refractor
[Image: KGrHqFiEE8JLTj0BPFOMtLHg60_12.jpg]

Limited GOLD SPOTLIGHT Material Auto #'d to 10 / Redemption
I missed the 1st of these that was listed so i made sure tonight i didnt miss this one Smile .....
[Image: newmurray.jpg]
Looking for Magic the Gathering - Battle for Zendikar - FOILS only !!!
if your willing to trade send me a mesage of what u have that i need ..
also have some sports cards as well i can offer in return if need be ..

RE: 2 more PC Pick Ups off the Bay
Way to go man!!! I cant wait to see the PhenomsSmile Dont you love it when you know your bid wont be beat

(02-09-2012, 10:50 PM)dfcj1499 Wrote: Way to go man!!! I cant wait to see the PhenomsSmile Dont you love it when you know your bid wont be beat
ya i was on a budget when the first 1 was listed and it was a real nice bid but i got sniped at the last sec . so i was a bit upset and then this 1 showed up in the listings so i was happy and this time i wasnt getting beat Smile
(02-09-2012, 10:50 PM)dfcj1499 Wrote: Way to go man!!! I cant wait to see the PhenomsSmile Dont you love it when you know your bid wont be beat

i have the silver phenom #'d 25/25 already

Nice!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

I bet that Gold one will be sweet. The 2010, you can barely tell them apart.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

way to go man!
http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430...de%20Bait/

I collect Aikman, Emmitt, Irvin, Johnston, Novacek, Deion Sanders, Cam Newton, Demarco Murray, Dez Bryant, Randall Cunningham, Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas. Will consider offers for most star players from the 90's

(02-09-2012, 11:07 PM)DMentdEntertainment Wrote: way to go man!
thanx bro , ya was nice not to have a limit this time , gotta love having tax returns as backup just in case
(02-09-2012, 11:03 PM)jncdrew Wrote: I bet that Gold one will be sweet. The 2010, you can barely tell them apart.
ya i know what u mean the 2011 and the 2010 are soooooo similar but they look so sweet .. Im so hoping this Gold version blows away my Silver version

heres what my silver looks like again #'d 25/25 ,So im hoping the gold makes this one look like scrap
[Image: MurraySilver1.jpg]

Nice! Those Limited are sweet this year!

(02-09-2012, 11:12 PM)2tradeornot2trade Wrote: thanx bro , ya was nice not to have a limit this time , gotta love having tax returns as backup just in case

ya i know what u mean the 2011 and the 2010 are soooooo similar but they look so sweet .. Im so hoping this Gold version blows away my Silver version

heres what my silver looks like again #'d 25/25 ,So im hoping the gold makes this one look like scrap
[Image: MurraySilver1.jpg]
That is a sweet, sweet card. Oh man, I wish it were mine, lol! Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(02-09-2012, 11:18 PM)jncdrew Wrote: That is a sweet, sweet card. Oh man, I wish it were mine, lol! Smile
thanks theres only 1 Silver like this one that looks better then mine and Cowboys got it , so far the other Silvers look as sick as this 1 does or not as good that i have seen so far, So im very happy with getting this one ..