`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You pick the 2012 Champ!

RE: You pick the 2012 Champ!
(02-16-2012, 09:56 PM)minitracer Wrote: Brad K is possible but Busch won't be able to hang with what he is driving.
I agree about Kurt, but he may surprise a LOT of people. He is a good driver and if he runs good for the 1st quarter of the season, it may bring in some bigger sponsers. He is STILL a former Champion! A good showing in the 1st quarter could net a bunch of sponsership dollars for the rest of the season.
Brad K. has no REAL chance for the title. He will piss off too many other drivers during the regular season to have a chance in the Chase. He is a bit of a(n) .......

I'll leave that sentence to be filled out by everyone else, but he will NOT win the Championship.

(02-16-2012, 09:56 PM)minitracer Wrote: Busch won't be able to hang with what he is driving.
Whatchu mean? Its Hendirck powered, lol.
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

Hamlin is the champion hes from VA and Im gonna super collect him lmao
Photobucket

I think it's going to be a 3-man race this year - Harvick, Stewart, and Edwards. I think that Harvick will finally break through and win it all and I hope we have another awesome Chase finish like '11.

I predict that Jeff Gordon will win several races, Dale Jr will finally find Victory Lane (although I think it will be in a controversial way), I think small teams will have a major impact and I think that there will be a major shakeup at JGR. I think Jimmie will maintain his consistency, but not dominate. I see several random winners this season.

EDIT: I also predict that Danica will get WAY too much attention.

(02-17-2012, 03:37 PM)carolinahuey Wrote: EDIT: I also predict that Danica will get WAY too much attention.
I can agree with that, BUT it could turn out that she deserves it. We will have to see how she does this year to determine that. I mean, she IS driving for Stewarts' team, which is getting significant help from Hendrick Motorsports. She could turn out to be a great NASCAR driver. Especially with all the help she is getting from the top drivers and teams in the sport!

Because From Australia I Would Like To See MARCOS AMBROSE, But I Think CARL EDWARDS Will Be The CHAMP This YEAR.

(02-24-2012, 07:21 AM)symes1965 Wrote: Because From Australia I Would Like To See MARCOS AMBROSE, But I Think CARL EDWARDS Will Be The CHAMP This YEAR.
I hope you are right about Carl!!

I like Marcos (just picked up an Autographed card of his!), but I just can't see a RPM car winning the championship.

I don't think any car other than Hendricks, Rousch or Childress can put together a full season enough to win a championship.

Marcos is starting 7th on Sunday though.
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

(02-09-2012, 12:58 PM)minitracer Wrote: I am going with my head not my heart. 2012 cup champ Kasey Khane. What do you guys think? With better structure perhaps we can have some sort of a contest here if rules allow.
Winner of the first race yesterday, Tony Stewart 4X
Photobucket

Cousin Carl! 2nd place two times now, he has momentum, I think he has grown up a bit....That whole team is primed and ready. I can't seperate heart from head....

Dark Horse- I feel bad about calling him a Dark Horse, but he doesn't get the major pub like other drivers...reminds me of Carl in 2007, 2008. Actually reminds me of how Carl drives too: Brad Keselowski.
[Image: mP9e9L.png]