`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You pick the 2012 Champ!

RE: You pick the 2012 Champ!
difference being noone asked you who would win the Stanley Cup.

Dale Jr,----------This is his year.
Collecting Andy Dalton,A.J. Green,Buckeyes,and Bengals, Dale JR./SR.,Danica Patrick, Martin Truex JR., and Brad K.
http://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss8/punkinhed1226/

[Image: 0704112108-1.gif]

1. Front Row Joe was a joke. 2. I like Ambrose but don't think the equipment is good enough. 3. WHAT IS THIS STANLEY CUP THING? LOL

(02-09-2012, 01:59 PM)the great 48 Wrote: I think the level of competition is ridiculous. You could name any of 20-25 drivers who have a legitimate shot.
This isnt the Petty "run what you brung" days.
But to answer the question. Is it even a question...?
Time to call him 6X Big Grin
I agree with the first part of your post, not the 6X part. It is not that I dislike him, I just like Gordon more. If Gordon does not win, then I would rather have Johnson win than anyone else.

Jerry

(02-09-2012, 04:40 PM)22xpress Wrote: difference being noone asked you who would win the Stanley Cup.
That is easy, it is going to be the Islanders, they are going to go undefeated the rest of the season and win it all. Ok, maybe not this year! Smile

Jerry

Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

(02-09-2012, 05:12 PM)punkinhed1226 Wrote: Dale Jr,----------This is his year.
I about fell outta my chair on that one. Big Grin

(02-10-2012, 12:25 AM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: I agree with the first part of your post, not the 6X part. It is not that I dislike him, I just like Gordon more. If Gordon does not win, then I would rather have Johnson win than anyone else.

Jerry
I doubt he will win another one to tell you the truth. I dont know if he has the fire in him to be dominant like he was but I hope he does, or he gets it back in the next few years.

[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

I doubt he will win another one to tell you the truth. I dont know if he has the fire in him to be dominant like he was but I hope he does, or he gets it back in the next few years.

[/quote]

Me too, but you never know though, look how close Martin got a few years ago.

Jerry

Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

(02-09-2012, 04:20 PM)22xpress Wrote: i predict that white guy with the mustache and the southern accent. what's his name? oh yeah.. that's all of them. lol
You lost your way to the Hockey boards eh????
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

When your worst season still gets you 6th in points, you're always a frontrunner for the championship! JJ is going to get his sixth title this year.
Kahne should finally make a run for it this year. Martin's last year was used to work on getting that '5' ready for Kasey to drive it. Edwards is going to be tougher this year too. I know he's PO'd about losing that tie for the title and it'll make him more aggresive this year.

Going with Brad K.
Dark Horse Kurt Busch

Brad K is possible but Busch won't be able to hang with what he is driving.