`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kc_king3416....Please read

RE: kc_king3416....Please read
The same thing happened to me! Its frustrating like crazy!

For anyone who has doubts about bdubs I assure you he is top notch!!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(02-09-2012, 12:44 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: The same thing happened to me! Its frustrating like crazy!

For anyone who has doubts about bdubs I assure you he is top notch!!!!
Thanks bakerman!!!! Same goes for bakerman...i can vouch for him.
[Image: rsz_stafford.jpg]
[Image: e4YJ0.png]

Please send a Pm to floydtown and ceocards, and they will add your name to the list of those that need to be corrected, when it is possible to do so.

If you do not get a reply right away, they ARE NOT ignoring you, ceocards is a CPA, and it is tax time, and floydtown was redeployed to Afghanistan, or some other foreign country like Ohio Smile, they will get back to you when it is feasible for them to do so.

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

I look at FB and if there are any NEGs I will look at the comment for them - if I see that it is one of the mistake ones, then I view that trader as a 5.00 trader.

I agree that it could be fixed on these - even if it meant just deleting those FBs for now.

It is frustrating that the FB issue that came up a couple of months ago is still not fixed properly - I still can't leave feedback for any of my trades where cash was involved - not fair to the traders as they have left me feedback (for any of you out there - I keep checking and WILL leave your Positive FB whenever they get it fixed).

Ken
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

People will look at the bad feedback and see the good comment. Also, You can leave a comment on the feedback he left also noting the accident, as per his notes are actually positive.
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.