`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking boxes tonight, scans now up..

RE: Breaking boxes tonight, scans now up..
Just a quick comment....To include myself, you have to be the 20th person who pulled a Chris Sale auto! He must have 1000 autos this year in 2012 topps!
I collect Don Mattingly, Bryce Harper, Aaron Judge, Luis Severino & Delin Betances

Would love to get my hands on a Mariano Rivera auto

Pretty sure Gardner signed, mine switched to shipped last week. Just so you know.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

(02-13-2012, 07:57 AM)Emalkowski Wrote: Just a quick comment....To include myself, you have to be the 20th person who pulled a Chris Sale auto! He must have 1000 autos this year in 2012 topps!
My friend with me who also bought a jumbo hobby box also pulled a Chris Sale! If people only knew that their odds of their guaranteed auto being Sale were like 1:2 they might not buy haha.
(02-13-2012, 12:11 PM)Krangry Wrote: Pretty sure Gardner signed, mine switched to shipped last week. Just so you know.
Bummer! I like Gardner but his auto is almost worthless. At least its a gold.

Longorias plz, and any brauns

(02-13-2012, 02:54 PM)john1580 Wrote: Longorias plz, and any brauns
I pulled the Longo golden moment mem and I can include and base Brauns and Longos too.

(02-13-2012, 03:23 PM)jblaze1718 Wrote: I pulled the Longo golden moment mem and I can include and base Brauns and Longos too.
Lmk what you want for them....still have that gold victorino/wright/youkilis , or whoever is on that card .

I feel like I'm being teased with the Ginter break and no photos, no talk of what you pulled Smile Phony, he's a big fat phony! Smile
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(02-13-2012, 10:37 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: I feel like I'm being teased with the Ginter break and no photos, no talk of what you pulled Smile Phony, he's a big fat phony! Smile
PM sent!
(02-13-2012, 05:28 PM)john1580 Wrote: Lmk what you want for them....still have that gold victorino/wright/youkilis , or whoever is on that card .
Yeah sorry I wasnt able to buy any of those bat cards, no one would budge on their high prices. Hopefully we can work something out with the Longo mem for the gold!