`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wrestling fantasy league

wrestling fantasy league
so i have done this b4 with a few of my friends and it works out pretty good was wondering if any1 would be interested in doing it would look for prob at least 2 more guys to do it with me if im gonna put in the time to do it basically each match has a outcome point vaule depending on how it ended if they have a belt so on so fourth we draft a roster based off tna and wwe wrestlers and each week i calculate the totals and post them whoever has the most at the end of date generally its the wrestlemania time is the winner to make it more interesting we could each throw in the cards to a pot and winner gets them something like that

also if some1 knows how to make a website i would be interested in that as i think it could take the league to the next level
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

RE: wrestling fantasy league
(02-09-2012, 09:45 AM)rascrush Wrote: so i have done this b4 with a few of my friends and it works out pretty good was wondering if any1 would be interested in doing it would look for prob at least 2 more guys to do it with me if im gonna put in the time to do it basically each match has a outcome point vaule depending on how it ended if they have a belt so on so fourth we draft a roster based off tna and wwe wrestlers and each week i calculate the totals and post them whoever has the most at the end of date generally its the wrestlemania time is the winner to make it more interesting we could each throw in the cards to a pot and winner gets them something like that

also if some1 knows how to make a website i would be interested in that as i think it could take the league to the next level
A website is fairly easy. Sounds like it might be a little fun to try something diff. Smile

alrite well sounds like that is 1 would like at least 1 or 2 more and then i will pm the details to all of u

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

(02-09-2012, 11:15 PM)rascrush Wrote: alrite well sounds like that is 1 would like at least 1 or 2 more and then i will pm the details to all of u
drop me a pm bro, I do top of the line flash based sites that should be just what you're looking for. LMK!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

any1 else

tna is stil on tv? i never hear anything about that anymore

lol yup it is would u be interested in being in

(02-12-2012, 05:39 PM)rascrush Wrote: lol yup it is would u be interested in being in
i might be, i stopped watching tna a long time a go and when i did watch it i only watched it for less than a month, pm me on more details

i might be interested in this also

so we got 5 total people who may if we get 3 or 4 total 23 say yes ill get the ball rolling
2 say yes