`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panini Redemption cards

Panini Redemption cards
I have 3 2011 Panini Certified redemption cards that I have activated online and it has been awhile. Does anyone know how long it usually takes for them to ship us loyal customers the card?? Thanks.

RE: Panini Redemption cards
(02-09-2012, 02:59 AM)scork27 Wrote: I have 3 2011 Panini Certified redemption cards that I have activated online and it has been awhile. Does anyone know how long it usually takes for them to ship us loyal customers the card?? Thanks.
It depends if the player signs the card or not. It can range anywhere from 1 month to 6 months, or even longer.
Collecting Jaiquawn Jarrett and Jeremy Maclin
Jaiquawn Jarrett - 36/40 90%
[Image: THgDe-1.gif]
[Image: Trotter1-1.jpg]

(02-09-2012, 03:59 AM)ieagles Wrote: It depends if the player signs the card or not. It can range anywhere from 1 month to 6 months, or even longer.
Yea, it all depends on the players. As soon as they sign, you'll get your card. Sometimes it doesnt happen and in that case, call panini and tell them that you cant wait any longer and that you want a replacement. Ive only done that once and it was for a Herschel Walker auto that I got replaced for a Butkus AutoBig Grin Big difference in BV. Not saying that you'll be as lucky but they were very kind. Asked me my favorite sport, team, then asked me if Butkus was fine? I said why yes, ofcourse:p I waited about 9 months before I made the call. It took about 8 weeks to get the card.

Lets just say the last Panini Card I've redeemed has been since October 2010. And I've yet to recieve it. Said it had shipped but never got it.
Eddie George Super Collector

Well I have the same problem I redem a 2010 Limited Football a 1/1 Auto that I supposed to received over a year and half ago. I hav contact them and they still hasn't responded. This guys are worse than Topps or other companies. I told them to replace the card and still no answer.

i've been waiting a year now. it looks like they've been better about 2011 redemptions than last year's because a lot of people are getting recent redemptions back pretty fast. Panini doesnt seem to be very concerned with 2010 redemptions at all though.
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

(02-09-2012, 11:33 AM)rogue655 Wrote: i've been waiting a year now. it looks like they've been better about 2011 redemptions than last year's because a lot of people are getting recent redemptions back pretty fast. Panini doesnt seem to be very concerned with 2010 redemptions at all though.
I would have to agree about the 2010 redemptions. Just called and got a hold of customer support for a change. Told me my card shipped out in August 2011. Well, needless to say still have not received it. So they put me on hold, then transferred me to a voice mail box..wtf?
Eddie George Super Collector