`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Box Break #2 2010-11 Season Update Scans

Box Break #2 2010-11 Season Update Scans
Much better hits than my 2010-11 Classics Box...

Ty Lawson "Green Week" Jersey #314/799

Jrue Holiday "Rookie Challenge" Jersey #465/799

Kobe Bryant "All-Stars" Jersey

Greg Monroe "Rookie Challenge" Patch #4/5

[Image: SeasonUpdateScan.jpg]

[Image: KobeJersey.jpg]

[Image: TyLawson.jpg]

[Image: GregMonroePatch.jpg]

[Image: GregMonroePatch2.jpg]
Collect Stephen Curry, Monta Ellis, Ricky Rubio, Kevin Love and anything that looks cool.

[Image: biglovin2.gif]

RE: Box Break #2 2010-11 Season Update Scans
Nice patch! Xtreme should check that out.

Hey did you get an auto?? You're guaranteed 1 auto per box. If you didn't, get ahold of somebody at Panini they should send you a hit.

VERY nice patch, btw. Congrats!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Ya I didn't get an auto 4 jersey instead and a redemption... What do I do?
Collect Stephen Curry, Monta Ellis, Ricky Rubio, Kevin Love and anything that looks cool.

(02-09-2012, 12:05 AM)Biglovin373 Wrote: Ya I didn't get an auto 4 jersey instead and a redemption... What do I do?
The redemption is almost certainly your one auto. Just follow the instructions!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

Look at the checklist to see who the redemption is for.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

The Signature is the redemption, it's

2010-11 Panini Season Update Rookie Duals Signatures #38 Damion James & Dexter Pittman

So I suppose all in all it was a good box for hits, I got 4 jersey's instead of 3 and an auto... Too bad the auto isn't better but, I think I'll have to pick up another box of these for only $60

MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, I'd love that Monroe but have NOTHING even close to offer for it. Maybe when I get my Hoops box I'll get something you could use for it. That's a beautiful card.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

I tried to get pricing for it but it's not available, anyone know what that would have for value?

You can get these boxes WAY cheaper at the card sites as well. I know blowout cards and dacardworld both have them for around $42 right now, plus shipping of course.