`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Isiah Thomas Story

My Isiah Thomas Story
I have a signed 91 92 Skybox card of Isiah Thomas. I also have a get well card from him and a self addressed stamped envelope. My mom met him at a Health club believe it or not and he fell off a Treadmill and my mom helped him up. She told him I was in the hospital having open heart surgery. He said if there is anything he could do to let him know and gave her his business card. I got him to sign my card and he mailed it back for me along with a get well card. I have everything still BTW. I am wondering should I send this into get graded or is there pretty much enough evidence to authenticate it right here with his self addressed stamped envelope back to me. I just am afraid it may get lost if I send it in. I am Just curious what is an autograph of his calibur worth nowadays not that I would sell it.

RE: My Isiah Thomas Story
His autograph is steady, but not raking in too much money. I would honestly say the Get Well card may be worth more. Smile But if you honestly don't plan on selling it, I wouldn't worry about getting it authenticated/graded.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

RE: My Isiah Thomas Story
(02-08-2012, 08:57 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: His autograph is steady, but not raking in too much money. I would honestly say the Get Well card may be worth more. Smile But if you honestly don't plan on selling it, I wouldn't worry about getting it authenticated/graded.
I believe I will get it out and take pictures of it soon...