`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New products

New products
Anyone know of a list of new products that are coming out and their release dates?

RE: New products
GAME ON! PANINI AMERICA REVEALS ‘OVERHAULED’ 2011-12 NBA CARD LINEUP AFTER LOCKOUT DELAY
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

The Preferred sounds sweet but thats outta my price range. The Totally Certified I bought was pushing it haha.

(02-08-2012, 08:32 PM)DKenyon28 Wrote: The Preferred sounds sweet but thats outta my price range. The Totally Certified I bought was pushing it haha.
lol. I know, I want to bust some Preferred, but if I had to choose between that and Certified it's Certified all the way. Smile

I believe I'm going to get a box of the Classics soon. adiddy pulling all of those Durant/Griffin auto's has gotten me giddy haha.

(02-08-2012, 08:50 PM)DKenyon28 Wrote: I believe I'm going to get a box of the Classics soon. adiddy pulling all of those Durant/Griffin auto's has gotten me giddy haha.
Eh, well be careful. There are just as many people pulling duds on that product too. Smile It's a great looking product though.

That is very true. The thrill of opening the pack and pulling something like that keeps me buying them even though I know I should just buy single cards.

So does this mean Crown Royale will be an insert set in the new Preferred and they will discontinue the Crown Royale set?

(02-08-2012, 09:08 PM)marquettewade3 Wrote: So does this mean Crown Royale will be an insert set in the new Preferred and they will discontinue the Crown Royale set?
At least for the time being due to lack of time of season. They are only releasing 5 products, so they have to combine.