`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick redemption question

Quick redemption question
well, last night i pulled a barry larkin redemption for a 24k gold infused card #ed/5. so i went into topps website to redeem it and it said "card does not exist". so i retyped it a few times and it said the same thing. paninis site said the same thing about a julio jones redemption i got out of plates and patches. another new product.

is it because the product is new and they just havent added all the codes yet or something? anyone know for sure?

[Image: 98f0af8c-6780-40a4-bc69-344cd0c42a37.jpg?t=1388894688]
Collecting Autos of: Indians, Browns, Buckeyes, and Cavs
Specifically on the hunt for: Jim Brown, Bernie Kosar, Josh Gordan, and Omar Vizquel (in Indians Uni) autos

RE: Quick redemption question

"is it because the product is new and they just havent added all the codes yet or something? anyone know for sure?"

Yes, give it a week or two and you should be able to put the redemption in.

[/quote]

Ty, appreciate it
[Image: 98f0af8c-6780-40a4-bc69-344cd0c42a37.jpg?t=1388894688]
Collecting Autos of: Indians, Browns, Buckeyes, and Cavs
Specifically on the hunt for: Jim Brown, Bernie Kosar, Josh Gordan, and Omar Vizquel (in Indians Uni) autos

When this happens to me I photocopy the redemption and mail in the original. Most of the time I get the redemption faster than on the online site
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Bumps
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*