Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What should I do? Redemption Question

What should I do? Redemption Question
As the title says, what should I do?

I am waiting for a redemption for a Topps Finest Autographed Rookie Refractor of Mike Moustakas. It was supposed to ship tomorrow, but of course they are 15 weeks behind.

Should I wait on this one or request a replacement card?

I also had a Aaron Crow Auto Refractor that was supposed to ship the same time, but I requested a replacement card for that. I was going to do the same for the Moustakas, until I noticed the BV was a lot higher than the Crow. I do not know anything about either player, so I didn't know if Moustakas was a bigger prospect than Crow.
I collect Allen & Ginter, Aroldis Chapman, Yoan Moncada, and Cuban Players!

RE: What should I do? Redemption Question
Moose as he is called in the Royals is a great hitter. He will probably be the opening day 3rd base men for them. If you can wait it out. Just recently I noticed about 2 weeks ago my redemption shipped. Checked the tracking but it did not help. Last week I received both cards I was waiting on. Aroldis Chapman and Bubba Starling. I had to sign for the starling but it was worth the wait.

I have like 8 redemptions that i got emails about saying they were passed the waiting period or whatever. Im too busy to sit on the phone with those morons and go over each one and get it replaced. So annoying. Id just wait it out, hes a pretty highly touted prospect

It's not worth getting replacements really. I'd just wait it out!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

(02-08-2012, 11:36 AM)john1580 Wrote: I have like 8 redemptions that i got emails about saying they were passed the waiting period or whatever. Im too busy to sit on the phone with those morons and go over each one and get it replaced. So annoying. Id just wait it out, hes a pretty highly touted prospect
My first six redemptions from topps = 6/6 100%

My last six redemptions from topps = 1/6 17%

Three of them I could care less about, and I'm just going to leave them in there forever just to see if they actually do something when I have a redemption that is 10 years old still sitting there.

These two however, I'll be pissed if they try to send me some other "equivalent BV" junk. Just got the email about the Johnson, and I'm sure next month I'll get the email for Holmes.

2011 Topps Allen & Ginter Rafer Johnson - Framed Relic Pending 02/03/2012
2011 Topps Allen & Ginter Larry Holmes - Framed Relic Pending 03/16/2012

So how long does it normally take? I have a mike leake I just won on flee bay but I might be moving in 6 months

(02-08-2012, 01:35 PM)hero29 Wrote: So how long does it normally take? I have a mike leake I just won on flee bay but I might be moving in 6 months
it takes as long as Topps wants to to take and they often make the mistake of shipping to an old address if you've moved recently... i constantly get called to pick up my redeemptions from the old house where i lived, THREE YEARS AGO! Fix it TOPPS!
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

Bumps [PS-I'm bumping these posts to counteract the clown who spammed the message board with jewelry adds. I want to push his adds off the main page and keep these threads from going dormant prematurely]
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

(02-08-2012, 04:33 PM)elfeo013 Wrote: it takes as long as Topps wants to to take and they often make the mistake of shipping to an old address if you've moved recently... i constantly get called to pick up my redeemptions from the old house where i lived, THREE YEARS AGO! Fix it TOPPS!
Wow, might have to send it to one of my more stable friends homes. Thanks