`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anybody wanting a banner?

RE: Anybody wanting a banner?
Hey man I'm not sure if your still doing these or not but now that I'm past 100 posts I'd be up for a banner.. the others you've done look great.

Could you do it starting from left to right... K-Love, then Rubio with the Wolves symbol in between them (one with the wolves face and the evergreens in the back) in an action shot if possibile, then Monta Ellis, and Steph Curry with the new Warriors Logo in between them in action shots. And just their names underneath each picture.

As far as the background goes I think it'd look cool with just hardwood in the back if possible. And then just my name centered on the top middle.

Please LMK asap =] thanks in advance.
Shoot I guess I'm at 99 posts.. I'll have to do one more =]
I just saw where you updated the rules, Is it alright if its 4 people but 2 of each are on the same team?
Collect Stephen Curry, Monta Ellis, Ricky Rubio, Kevin Love and anything that looks cool.

[Image: biglovin2.gif]

I would love to have one. My attempts, to make one didnt turn out the way I hoped. Allen Criag, Luol Deng and Jason Witten, or I collect rc's of the bulls, cowboys, and St. Louis Cardinals. In case u whated to add the text in there. Let me know, Thanks
[Image: RrDSQvU.png]

Shouldnt take too long to do that lol Should be fine.Your like #7 on the list.

(02-14-2012, 05:55 PM)Biglovin373 Wrote: Hey man I'm not sure if your still doing these or not but now that I'm past 100 posts I'd be up for a banner.. the others you've done look great.

Could you do it starting from left to right... K-Love, then Rubio with the Wolves symbol in between them (one with the wolves face and the evergreens in the back) in an action shot if possibile, then Monta Ellis, and Steph Curry with the new Warriors Logo in between them in action shots. And just their names underneath each picture.

As far as the background goes I think it'd look cool with just hardwood in the back if possible. And then just my name centered on the top middle.

Please LMK asap =] thanks in advance.
Shoot I guess I'm at 99 posts.. I'll have to do one more =]
I just saw where you updated the rules, Is it alright if its 4 people but 2 of each are on the same team?

Awesome man thanks
Collect Stephen Curry, Monta Ellis, Ricky Rubio, Kevin Love and anything that looks cool.

I would like to have one with Michael Jordan and David Wright and Jose Reyes in mets uni. would like my name in the top or bottom middle. thanks!
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

filamuraireborn your up next on the list,should be tomorrow or Friday.

(02-16-2012, 02:01 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: filamuraireborn your up next on the list,should be tomorrow or Friday.
yay! i'm excited!
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?
Heart 
(02-16-2012, 02:01 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: filamuraireborn your up next on the list,should be tomorrow or Friday.
Thank you so much! PM sent too! Smile

^ That's cool nice work

Heart 
(02-17-2012, 12:37 AM)Biglovin373 Wrote: ^ That's cool nice work
Oh yeah! It is so cool!