lmk if u are looking to move a lot of cards
I would prefer a large collection but will consider small collections as well
Just Pm me and we can go from there
thanks!
[Image: KevinGarnett.jpg]

RE: Looking to Buy a collection!
PM Sent
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

i'm looking to get rid of my collection. lets talk!

i just dont see much in your collections that interest me sorry I am mainly into basketball
anyone else?

I wish you were in the Austin area. I would trade you cards for my kids' visits, glasses and contacts. Any interest in trading for some of your baseball?
Mickey

Looking to get rid of mine.Have a lot more that I have in my org.I have a lot of Garnetts. Close to 10000 to 15000 cards.

Hey there. I have 2 full binders from 88-97 of mostly commons/semi and stars. Im looking to get rid of all of them as i want to focus on baseball. Let me know!
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

i like how everyone is wanting to get rid of there junk but i am wanting Nice cards fyi

(02-13-2012, 04:44 PM)garnettfan4life Wrote: i like how everyone is wanting to get rid of there junk but i am wanting Nice cards fyi
I think it's moreso the vagueness of your statement that has everyone jumping at it. If you said, "Looking to buy someones GU/AU lot" then everyone would know where you're headed.

Otherwise, I'd be willing to sell you mine which is 907 cards (I think like 800 different) from 1989-2011 with cards ranging from $0.05 to $12.00, total HI BV of $1,585.68 for $100-150. 5 GU card (two dual), no AU, some RC, some Inserts/Numbered/Parallel, Jordan (all base), Kobe, etc. They are all already sleeved as well. You'd essentially be paying $0.11-$0.17 a card. So when you saying looking to buy someone's collection, you open yourself up to offers like that. Smile

(And I said $100-$150 because that's enough for me to ship the cards to you, get a case of sleeves (maybe), and one box of 2011-12 Hoops. lol)
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Most large collections do not have very many "nice" or high end cards. The bulk of everyones' collection is made up of the "junk" that you do not want. I would not be surprised if only 10% of everyones' collection contain cards that are worth anything to anyone. Most collectors focus on very specific things. You aren't going to find someone with 1000 of the nicest inserts from the 90s and if you do, you are not going to get much of a deal. Just things to think about, good luck Scott.