`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think I finally have found the right collection for me

RE: I think I finally have found the right collection for me
Thought I had more, but guess not... LMK if you're interested.

[Image: img530.jpg]
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

i used to live in tallahassee (moved 4 years ago). use to hoop with the whole cromartie family, and some of the football team...i might be able to hook you up with something. might take a couple weeks, but ill keep you updated

i know you are mainly interested in pack pulled certified autos...but anything else? 8x10's? jerseys? (not saying that is possible, but if im asking, i might as well be specific)

Awesome idea, I do the same with Longhorns. I started with all the players on the 2005 BCS Championship team and then it blossomed into something really sweet. I will keep an eye out for you. Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(02-07-2012, 11:35 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Thought I had more, but guess not... LMK if you're interested.

[Image: img530.jpg]
Yeah I would be interested
(02-08-2012, 12:06 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: i used to live in tallahassee (moved 4 years ago). use to hoop with the whole cromartie family, and some of the football team...i might be able to hook you up with something. might take a couple weeks, but ill keep you updated

i know you are mainly interested in pack pulled certified autos...but anything else? 8x10's? jerseys? (not saying that is possible, but if im asking, i might as well be specific)
I am looking to get autos of each player doesnt really matter what it is. That was probably really fun hanging with the cromarties. If you could help me I would love anything
(02-08-2012, 12:24 AM)jncdrew Wrote: Awesome idea, I do the same with Longhorns. I started with all the players on the 2005 BCS Championship team and then it blossomed into something really sweet. I will keep an eye out for you. Smile

Thanks JNC and yeah that longhorns pc is what kind of got me thinking to do it.
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

(02-08-2012, 08:30 AM)mcleodfive Wrote: Yeah I would be interested

I am looking to get autos of each player doesnt really matter what it is. That was probably really fun hanging with the cromarties. If you could help me I would love anything
antonio has a uncle, or 2nd cousin or something...he was about 50 years old at the time, and could just sit at half court and drain threes. it was ridiculous

i sent out a few emails last night...ill see what u can do

Yesssss! Another college collector. I did Penn State autographs. I limited myself to one rookie auto of every PSU player that has one out there. I built a plaque for it too and you can see it in my sig.

I love college football and its cool to see you decided to collect FSU. I like that UC Ponder. I'm looking for the Evan Royster. Good luck. I at one time had a ton of FSU autos but have gotten rid of them.

(02-07-2012, 09:51 PM)mcleodfive Wrote: It took me a while but I have found it. The collection I am going to do is FSU alumni autos and if possible in Noles uni. I went to FSU, my wife did, my daughter did, and my son wants to in 4 years. I figured this is the perfect collection for me and it will be very fun considering the history and the greats to come out. My personal favorite was Derrick Brooks, but there are a ton of other greats including Deion Sanders, Fred Biletnikoff, to name a few. Some playing now are Christian Ponder, Lawrence Timmons, Darell Dockett, Anquan Boldin, and Patrick Robinson just to name a few. I'm thinking of doing basketball and baseball seeing how football goes. I have 2 right now in uni that I will get scanned and post here in a minute. I have been hopping collections quite a bit I realize but this is one I feel really comfortable with. That pretty much sums it up

Update heres the scans
No doubt one of my favorite cards
[Image: Image174-1.jpg]

[Image: Image172-1.jpg]
Penn State Auto Collection

www.PSUAutoCollection.yolasite.com

(02-08-2012, 08:51 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: antonio has a uncle, or 2nd cousin or something...he was about 50 years old at the time, and could just sit at half court and drain threes. it was ridiculous

i sent out a few emails last night...ill see what u can do
Thats really cool and I wouldnt doubt it because normally with one athlete like cromartie there are definetly more. I really appreciate what you are doing thanks!
(02-08-2012, 08:56 AM)mkufta Wrote: Yesssss! Another college collector. I did Penn State autographs. I limited myself to one rookie auto of every PSU player that has one out there. I built a plaque for it too and you can see it in my sig.

I love college football and its cool to see you decided to collect FSU. I like that UC Ponder. I'm looking for the Evan Royster. Good luck. I at one time had a ton of FSU autos but have gotten rid of them.
Lol yeah I want to make this as one of my goals and the PSU would be pretty cool. the UC are my favorites and look even better in person. They are the best design I have seen in a long time

sent you a small offer if it helps to start!
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

Good luck on your collection! I'm also a college collector as I'm a huge Clemson fan and Alumnus.

(02-08-2012, 05:38 PM)charbs1111 Wrote: sent you a small offer if it helps to start!
Unfortunately the Von has been gone for some time org is way out of date.... I'm mostly looking to buy them honestly and looking for autos