`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 SP AUTHENTIC w/SCANS

RE: 2011 SP AUTHENTIC w/SCANS
(02-07-2012, 07:23 PM)nthnoak Wrote: im interested in the gabbert. i have some cowboys autos
i only saw the Chuck Howley auto which i am not interested in at this time. Let me know if you have others.
[Image: vondez.png]
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

(02-07-2012, 08:37 PM)bpab16 Wrote: i only saw the Chuck Howley auto which i am not interested in at this time. Let me know if you have others.
Also have 3 stephen mcgee autos. A platinum auto, a bowman gold /99, and a limited phenoms spotlight patch auto /25.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

(02-07-2012, 08:25 PM)bpab16 Wrote: titans base i have are harper,locker and ayers...can't think of any of the other titans but i have those for sure.
You keeping base? Check me for em. And only other would probably Colin McCarthy but dunno if he is in the product anyway.

SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

(02-08-2012, 01:59 AM)TRAVISTURNER Wrote: You keeping base? Check me for em. And only other would probably Colin McCarthy but dunno if he is in the product anyway.
we still have that trade going on so when i add them to ORg i will include them
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

everything is now added to ORG...send open offers and I will take a look.