`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Men on Court

Big Men on Court
I have been working on completing this set, so I have been tracking sales for the last 3 months. This guy just listed 7 cards, all graded. His prices are astronomical of what has been typical.

I will give him a little credit as 10's are few and far between. But $538, I think those are going to sit for a good while. The last 9.5 Pippen went for $130.

RE: Big Men on Court
Whoa, those are pretty sweet! Dang, so have you tried working a deal for those few that you need? Those sets are so hot now that he can ask just whatever he wants for them. : /
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

No, with what he is asking it is not even worth my time. I will wait until reasonably priced examples come around.

Yeah, those prices are outrageous. Maybe just wait for them to come up for auction? Do you care if they are graded?
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

I can't imagine but maybe he is that deep into them and needs to try to make $$ back out of them.

(02-08-2012, 04:20 PM)htowntigger Wrote: Yeah, those prices are outrageous. Maybe just wait for them to come up for auction? Do you care if they are graded?
I would actually prefer ungraded, they carry less of a premium. I definitely keep my eyes open for auctions and any trades I can work. I track these things on Ebay so when they all popped up I just could not believe his prices.

my 1st post! hope you complete it bro Smile
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

Thanks, Aaron.

They are nice cards. But at the same time he only needs one person that wants them bad enough and he will get what he's asking for them.

Is you collection going to be all graded cards?

No, I am not after graded examples. I am too OCD about it. They would all have to be the same exact grade or it would bother me. It's just not worth it.