`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broke some value boxes, 1 good hit??

Broke some value boxes, 1 good hit??
I don't break baseball cards ever but I saw the allure of the value boxes so I tried a few. Got nothing really except a bunch of Topps inserts which I assume are worth nothing. Out of the Chrome the only decent card I hit was a Gold Dustin Ackley Refractor 25/50 but it a non-auto. Being that I know nothing about baseball I was curious as to the value, if any, for that card. Also are all the Diamond Giveaway codes expired now? Most of the ones I got expired on the 31st but I didn't know if maybe they would still work. Anyways thanks for reading and any help with the value of the card.

RE: Broke some value boxes, 1 good hit??
(02-07-2012, 02:14 PM)noone13 Wrote: I don't break baseball cards ever but I saw the allure of the value boxes so I tried a few. Got nothing really except a bunch of Topps inserts which I assume are worth nothing. Out of the Chrome the only decent card I hit was a Gold Dustin Ackley Refractor 25/50 but it a non-auto. Being that I know nothing about baseball I was curious as to the value, if any, for that card. Also are all the Diamond Giveaway codes expired now? Most of the ones I got expired on the 31st but I didn't know if maybe they would still work. Anyways thanks for reading and any help with the value of the card.
they already expired unless they are from ser 2. The Series 1 and update are expired as 31 jan 12

from what i understand, they extended the diamond giveaway til the end of febuary.
is the dustin ackley for trade?
thanks

I entered a diamond giveaway code from a series I pack last night and the code was good and I got a 1990's card and another chance to dig for Mantle's ring. I think I read on the Giveaway site that the Series I and updated codes would expire on February 7th, which is today and series II would expire on June 30th.
[Image: Lincecum.jpg]
Looking to trade for any Hall of Fame Topps base cards.

(02-07-2012, 02:47 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: from what i understand, they extended the diamond giveaway til the end of febuary.
is the dustin ackley for trade?
thanks
I would sell the card but I don't really collect cards too much so I have nothing I'd want. Plus I have no clue of the value to begin with.

Not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

id be interested in purchasing the ackley- what year is the chrome? 2011 correct?

(02-07-2012, 05:40 PM)mikmouse24 Wrote: id be interested in purchasing the ackley- what year is the chrome? 2011 correct?
Send me a message with an offer and we can work something no problem. Thanks.