Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to buy some high end autos

RE: Looking to buy some high end autos
(02-08-2012, 09:39 AM)igloo11 Wrote: John,
congrats on the win. Who gave you points for the Giants? They must have been crazy, and this is coming from a Pats fan. I still have the 2001 Team Topps autos we talked about earlier last year, along with more. Trying to fund my family vaca to Disney. Let me know if interested.
yeah i dnt know why vegas set the line like that. They took a beating, so did most bookies i would imagine. The under was a joke too, most super bowls go over but these two teams only scored alot of points against each other 1 time in recent years ...Pm me which ones you have only from 2001 and we'll see if we can do something, thanks

(02-07-2012, 12:15 PM)john1580 Wrote: Hit for 800 bucks on the superbowl, woulda been more if the guy took more action, the giants and the under were locks !! Have some cash to spend, looking for Longoria Braun and Sanchez , also any hof or star autos that catch my eye. If you have any 2001 topps team legends autos id love to get some of those too, Let me know what you want for the cards and show me some scans, thanks
HI
Have the 2006 Topps Triple Threads Platium Robinson Cano 1/1 auto/triple star jersey for $300 Picture on bucket
and the BRYCE HARPER 2011 BOWMAN CHROME PROSPECT AUTO for $225. Picture on my box break
2011 Elite EE Travis Jackson Status 1/1 auto $200
pm Bob
Looking for ...
1)autos of Gwynn, Headley, Venable, as well as Chargers... Gates, and Rivers.
2) autos/gu'd of Baldelli, Zobrist, rare Red Soxs
3) HOF autos, game-used and #<50

http://s84.photobucket.com/albums/k33/gwynn_fan/

(02-08-2012, 10:34 AM)expediter Wrote: HI
Have the 2006 Topps Triple Threads Platium Robinson Cano 1/1 auto/triple star jersey for $300 Picture on bucket
and the BRYCE HARPER 2011 BOWMAN CHROME PROSPECT AUTO for $225. Picture on my box break
2011 Elite EE Travis Jackson Status 1/1 auto $200
pm Bob
sorry i missed your first post. I may have some interest in the cano if other stuff falls thru. Not interested in the harper. Thanks alot for your reply, ill let you know

John,

This is what I have from 2001 Topps Team Legends:
Gil McDougald TT23F
Ron Guidry TAA150
Clete Boyer TT31F
Dennis Eckersley TAA 149
Lindy Mcdaniel TAA 54

Thanks
Keith

Just spend a big chunk of it. Little more left, igloo il pm you in a bit, thanks