`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Many Insert Football Cards for Sale/Trade

Many Insert Football Cards for Sale/Trade
I've got hundreds of TimeWarp, TekTech & Ripped Insert Cards from the mid 90's of Dan Marino, Emmitt Smith, Barry Sanders, Deion Sanders + more... that I'm looking to trade/sell for Major Star Rookie or Vintage Cards. I've also got many serial number/rookie cards from the mid-2000's that I would like to trade/sell.

I've always had an interest in Star Rookie and Vintage Cards in Baseball, Football & Basketball; had bought some collections which contained these and I'm hopefully look to unload them in bulk (just not an interest to sell them off one-by-one). I started listing cards in "My Organize" but time is my enemy to get them all on there. If you have any interest of a certain player, please let me know and I'll see what I can locate.

I've sold some cards intermittently on EBAY when I get time (obviously not the best option), but you can check my ratings if you'd like - my username is crwmmw101098. Also, I've got some of the cards listed above on My Organize already. Please forward any questions, thank you.

RE: Many Insert Football Cards for Sale/Trade
(02-07-2012, 11:59 AM)chad r weiler Wrote: I've got hundreds of TimeWarp, TekTech & Ripped Insert Cards from the mid 90's of Dan Marino, Emmitt Smith, Barry Sanders, Deion Sanders + more... that I'm looking to trade/sell for Major Star Rookie or Vintage Cards. I've also got many serial number/rookie cards from the mid-2000's that I would like to trade/sell.

I've always had an interest in Star Rookie and Vintage Cards in Baseball, Football & Basketball; had bought some collections which contained these and I'm hopefully look to unload them in bulk (just not an interest to sell them off one-by-one). I started listing cards in "My Organize" but time is my enemy to get them all on there. If you have any interest of a certain player, please let me know and I'll see what I can locate.

I've sold some cards intermittently on EBAY when I get time (obviously not the best option), but you can check my ratings if you'd like - my username is crwmmw101098. Also, I've got some of the cards listed above on My Organize already. Please forward any questions, thank you.
Offer sent